Chapter 47: Prepare for the New Year!

After Zhang Qingzhu left, Liang Han lay on the Kang bed. Idle, he opened the implant system panel. Rummaged through the contents of the warehouse. Look at so many watermelons and melons, and radish cabbage that you will definitely not be able to eat.

"I can't eat it, and I can't sell it." He opens his user information.

User name: Liang Han.

System Level: Level 1.

Cultivation Grade: Elementary.

Planting area: 2 plots, 1200 square meters.

System extraction rate: 50%.

User credits: 6153/100.

User Money: 221 Gold, 45 Silver Coins.

System warehouse: storage weight up to 1 million catties, user available storage space of 5 cubic meters.

Looking at the system points that were only so little, Liang Hanxin said, "It seems that it will take a lot of time to upgrade the system." Looking at so many things in the planting warehouse, "I can't eat and sell anyway, so I might as well exchange it for points." I don't know what will happen after the system upgrade. Click

on the watermelon, select the Redeem Points option, and write down the amount you want to redeem. He planned to keep a few to eat, of course, the watermelons that could be left for planting were naturally to be retained. That's a watermelon that's been systematically screened and is best suited to keep seeds. As for the sale of watermelons in the coming year, it is not too late to plant them again.

In turn, melons, cabbage, radish, peppers, etc. are left to eat a small part of themselves, and the rest are exchanged for points. After watching the points rise by more than two more, for the first time he felt a little bad that the points had risen so slowly.

At dinner, Liang Han looked at the two children who were concentrating on eating, and said to them, "It's too cold today, I will burn the kang." You both go to sleep in my house." The

little stone was already mixed up in this house, and there was no problem in going to sleep in Liang Han's house. And the Kang bed is warmer.

Zhu Yucheng had never slept on a kang bed, and there were earth dragons in the house in winter, and he would not feel cold when he entered the house. But he stayed in the little stone house this afternoon, and he felt very cold. So I can only force myself to wrap myself in a quilt that feels not soft at all.

Xiao Shi asked, "Uncle Liang, will you all sleep in your house in the future, or will you only sleep in your house today?" 

"After that, they all slept in my house." It's about to enter the waxing moon, the weather will be colder, I burn the kang on you don't have to be afraid of being frozen. "In the waxing moon, even children with strong firepower do not like to go out and play." As for the Kang bed in his room, it was also big enough to sleep with two children.

Liang Han smiled: "Let you both sleep in Kangtou, absolutely warm all night."

Zhu Yucheng didn't say anything, the host family opened his mouth, saying sincerely, if he refused, it seemed very impolite.

When it was almost dark, Liang Han burned the kang and then boiled hot water into the house. Say to the two children, "Come and soak your feet."

When Zhu Yucheng took off his shoes, Liang Han saw that blisters appeared on the soles of his white and tender feet. Frowning and asking, "Why didn't you say that you had blisters on your feet earlier?" Hurts, right?

Zhu Yucheng pursed his mouth, naturally painful, but he was not familiar with Liang Han after all.

The little stone looked at the soles of his feet and felt pain when he looked at them. He looked at Liang Han: "Uncle Liang, he can't soak his feet like this, right?"