Chapter 16: Quiet and Chaotic!

After Zhang Qingzhu left, Liang Han closed the door and returned to the house. Planned to sleep back in the cage, he lay on the bed, there were fewer people in the room, less of the other party's commanding voice, less of the other party's words that wanted to provoke, and it seemed particularly quiet.

Thinking about getting along these days, Liang Han felt that Zhang Qingzhu was a very good person. Although he said that he had come to toss himself, if he did something a little too much, he would feel too careless first. That is, the words on his lips are a little ugly, but he has not really tried to destroy the things in his house to retaliate against him.

After all, Zhang Qingzhu was facing a pimp who flirted with him, framed his family, stole chickens and dogs, ran amok, and most importantly, could harm him for a lifetime. If the person with a cruel heart must be at home every day to mess with him, how much can be destroyed, as much as he can toss him, as much as he can say as vicious as he wants. As a bitter lord, you can be righteous and strong without feeling sorry at all, after all, the object is a pimp who everyone knows disgusting.

"It's useless to think so much, the original owner's reputation is too bad, and the thing he did caused the Zhang family to hate him, and it is not easy for me to wash white." He couldn't have been willing to marry me, and I would have thought it was temporary for eighty percent of his kindness. I'll just think about how I can make more money. Thinking of the watermelon and melon in the space, he said regretfully: "If you can sell it, you will definitely be able to sell it for a lot of money."

He summoned the control panel and looked at the vegetables grown in the field: "Cabbage radish is also cheap, and you can buy several pounds for a penny." However, after all, the winter vegetables that everyone has saved are limited, and when the next February is not green, the price of vegetables can also rise. I can also save some beforehand and make some money.

Thinking of the seeds in the warehouse: "There seems to be no peppers or tomatoes here, and no one has planted any seeds on the pumpkin, maybe I can make some ideas on these things, and potatoes, fortunately not finished." 」 Potatoes are a good thing, high yield, high starch content, can be eaten as grain. It can be promoted to benefit farmers here. And chili peppers, tomatoes... There are many uses of chili peppers, you can first multiply some, tomatoes will be said later, winter is still growing.

Liang Han closed his eyes and thought about various ways to make money, and gradually fell asleep. Because Zhang Qingzhu went back, it didn't matter when he ate lunch, Liang Han slept very peacefully, thinking that he could sleep until any time anyway.

While Liang Han was asleep, Zhang Qingzhu was being lectured by his mother.

Originally, Zhang Qingzhu followed the advice of the second brother and behaved more diligently. As soon as his mother came home, he came forward with a flattering smile and said that he would help cook at noon, and the Wang family gave him a cold face. Zhang Qingzhu felt very dangerous, and it was much more dangerous to ignore him than the long reprimand that his mother began to talk about when she saw him. Because it shows that his mother has already thought of a more powerful idea to clean him up. Can't help but ask for help from Father Zhang, who is sitting in the courtyard basking in the sun, and Father Zhang can only give his younger son an expression of helplessness.

Zhang Qingzhu had a bitter face, looked at the second brother, the third brother, the fourth brother, the fifth brother and the sixth brother and the seventh brother who had just returned, and saw them looking at him one by one with a smile, how to look at it felt like schadenfreude, and the heart was indignant: "There is no brotherly righteousness!" He continued to put on a flattering smile and went into the kitchen.

When the old third Zhang Qinglin saw his appearance, he smiled and said to several brothers: "It seems that Xiao Yuan is right, Xiao Zhu has not suffered any grievances." Zhang Qingfu, the old seventh man who was three points similar to Zhang Qingzhu's appearance, smiled and said, "How can Xiao Zhu's character suffer losses?" Except for not being able to beat that Liang Han with his hands, there was no need to worry about anything else. Besides, if Liang Han had the audacity to do something to Xiao Zhu, our brother would definitely beat him up fiercely. Zhang

Qingyong, the thick-looking old man, thought of his brother's personality and smiled: "Xiaozhu is smart, and he will not suffer losses." 

Thinking of Liang Han, the fourth elder Zhang Qingyuan was angry in his heart: "Wait, I will beat him up sooner or later!" 

Old Fifth Zhang Qingshui smiled and said, "Yes, beat him up." Don't beat him, don't you bear the charge of pushing him down the mountain in vain?

Zhang Qingmu said, "Xiao Yuan can not come chaotically, if you want to beat him, you have to wait for some days." Wait until the previous things are not mentioned again. Otherwise he will blackmail us again.

Zhang Qingyuan nodded breathlessly.

Here the brothers thought about how to clean up Liang Han in the future, and Zhang Qingzhu, who entered the kitchen, cheekily rushed to his mother, all kinds of flattery and sales, and his mother just ignored him. He had to help honestly with the work, lest his mother not give him food.

Xue Chunlian, who came back slowly near the meal, saw Zhang Qingzhu and began to satirize him in a yin and yang strange tone: "Yo, Xiaozhu is back." I thought you'd stay a little longer. Before the mother-in-law was still worried that you were being bullied, I said, as far as your prickly nature is concerned, who can bully you? Besides, how rare are you in Liang Han, so rare that they want to marry you when they crash down the mountain, how can they be willing to bully you? You say yes or no?

Seeing that the brothers ignored her, she continued to say to herself, "I think you might as well live in his house directly, maybe you can eat better than eat at home and dress well." Oh..." She pretended to cover her mouth and smiled, "You see my memory, this Liang Han is said to be a delicious and lazy master, the family's grain is not enough to eat, if you want to eat well and dress well, you can only dream."

Zhang Qinglin's eyebrows tightened, and he said to Xue Chunlian with a cold face: "You say one less word!"

Xue Chunlian immediately glared at him, "What's the matter, in your old Zhang family, I don't even have the right to speak!" What, I don't think I can have children? I don't know who to blame for this!

Zhang Qingzhu was extremely angry: "Xue Chunlian, you shut me up!"

Xue Chunlian looked at him obliquely, "How can you talk to me?" Are there any rules? I'm your sister-in-law!

Wang Shi came out of the kitchen with a cold face: "Chunlian, enough, you can't talk and do things too much!"

Xue Chunlian opened her mouth and returned the favor: "What happened to me talking too much?" Don't you just want Qinglin to leave me? I'll see if you dare to give me a break? After spending my dowry and resting me, this matter will spread to see what face your old Zhang family still has. See whose girl will marry you bare sons. "Cough

..." Old Father Zhang, who was watching from the sidelines, was angry, and the family would still blame themselves for their sins.

Seeing that his father's face was not right, several brothers rushed around. Zhang Qinglin slapped Xue Chunlian's face when he saw this, and roared angrily, "Roll me back to the room."

Xue Chunlian covered her face and jumped to her feet: "Zhang Qinglin, you are an impatient man, you dare to beat me!" I'm not done with you. Saying that, he looked at the coughing father Zhang and scolded at him: "I blame you for being an old immortal, dragging the whole family not to say, and also provoking Qinglin to beat me, why don't you die early!"

Zhang Qingzhu saw that his face was even worse, extremely angry, pushed the person with one hand, and said viciously: "You dare to say it again, believe it or not, I will kill you!"

"Second brother, you should take your father to Dr. Lin." Zhang Qinglin said as he reached out and grabbed Xue Chunlian's arm and dragged her out, and looked at her with cold eyes: "If my father has a three long and two short, I will let you lose your life!"

Xue Chunlian was frightened and did not dare to speak out again.