Chapter 85: Potato Harvest: You've done a great job!

When it was almost noon, Liang Han said to Zhang Qingzhu, "Xiao Zhu, you go to buy some brine vegetables and come back." The whole table was served at noon, and my uncle and I had a good drink.

"Okay." Zhang Qingzhu said that he got up and planned to go out to buy vegetables, and the money in the family was all in his hands, and he did not have to ask Liang Han for money.

Uncle Liang stopped him with a loud voice, "No need, just eat something at noon." I'm not an outsider, so I don't need to make a special table. It's not easy to make money, don't spend so much.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "Entertaining Uncle is a broken fee." These days, the man has a good drink, and I can't drink with him. Today the uncle came just in time, you two have a good drink. He said and went out of the house.

Liang Han recently likes to drink a cup when eating. Although he is not greedy for glasses, he also wants to drink a few drinks occasionally, and the amount of wine in his previous life is quite good.

But not in this life, because the original body has not drunk much, so there is no amount of alcohol. The other day he had a sudden whim, thinking that men can't drink a little alcohol, so lately he always likes to drink some. I want to increase my alcohol intake.

However, how boring a person is to drink, he wants to pull Zhang Qingzhu to accompany him to drink. But Zhang Qingzhu did not feel that there was anything good about the wine, it was spicy, and the taste was not good. The main thing is not cheap yet. So I don't want to drink with him.

Liang Han said to Uncle Liang: "Let's have a few drinks, and we have to get a few appetizers." And today Xiao Shi wants to bring a fellow window over, just so that he can entertain him well.

Uncle Liang saw that Liang Handu said so, not to mention that Zhang Qingzhu had gone out to buy vegetables, so he did not object anymore: "Xiao Shi's same window is coming?" "

Yeah. The kid was also out of town, eating at a private school every day at noon. Xiao Shi said that the other party had a good relationship with him and often helped him read his school bags, so he wanted to invite him to play at home and invite him to dinner. I said yes. Liang Han cut the remaining half of the melon again, "Uncle, eat the melon."

Uncle Liang didn't eat anymore: "I haven't seen Xiao Shi for a month." What's going on lately? Did you learn in a private school? "It's ok. This boy is quite clever and obedient. He was praised several times by the master. Speaking of this, Liang Han looked like a silly father and a proud man. Although he has not yet officially called Daddy, who does not know that he raised the little stone as a son? Well, sooner or later it will be changed.

Uncle Liang smiled and nodded, "Good." Maybe in the future, our family can still produce a Yuanlang. Then he told Liang Han about the family tree on the small stone: "Little Han, what is your plan for the small stone?"

"I wanted to recognize him as a son, but the time was not yet." Liang Han originally felt that if the clan was not willing to let him accept a child with a foreign surname as a son, he would take a small stone as a righteous son. But he still wanted Xiao Shi to be his son. There is still some difference between Yoshiko and Son.

"Isn't there a rule in our clan that children who cannot pass on to people with foreign surnames?" I was afraid that when the clan did not agree, I would not give the small stone a family tree. "As a modern person, he really didn't care about the family tree. But after knowing more, he couldn't ignore it, "If he can't go on the family tree, if he doesn't have roots and no source, he won't be able to do the examination in the future." I just want to talk to the clan at an appropriate time.

Uncle Liang nodded, "There is indeed some trouble in this matter." There are rules in our clan, if you want to collect small stones so that he can go to the family tree of the Liang family, you have to ask the people in the clan to agree. If Xiao Shi does not take the imperial examination in the future, it is not very important that he cannot go to the family tree. But if you take the imperial examination, you still have to have a clan.