Chapter 63: Family Affair Has a Chance!

The village chief pronounced the verdict, and everyone went out of the village chief's yard with their own hearts in their hearts. This incident was really a turn of events, and many people could not believe that this was actually the bureau in which Takamatsu and his wife deliberately planted Liang Hanbu. If Zhang Dongcheng had not come out to testify, then Liang Han's best result would have to be beaten in the ancestral hall, which shows Gao Shidong's aggressive behavior, and Liang Han would most likely be expelled from the village.

Eviction from the village was too serious in the eyes of the villagers. As long as you are driven out of the village, you will carry a stain for the rest of your life, and the land in the village will be deprived. How will the family live in the future, and what will they eat and drink?

Everyone felt a little chilly when they thought of it, and they really didn't expect Takamatsu to be able to do such a great job. If you think about today's events, and if it is yourself who is being killed, you can't help but be timid. I feel that I will stay away from this couple in the future, Liang Han and them are not too much of a holiday, they can come up with such a poisonous idea, then if he accidentally offends them... Ponder the horror. Obviously, Takamatsu and his two sons will be rejected by the villagers for a long time in the future.

In fact, Takamatsu and his wife really did not think of driving Liang Han out of the village. They didn't expect Liang Han to be so able to speak the Tao, and they forced Gao Song to examine his injuries. Plus Gao Shidong also appeared, and then some things couldn't be stopped. They could only follow Gao Shidong's words, and from beginning to end, it was Gao Shidong who proposed to drive Liang Han out of the village. The couple initially just wanted to crush Liang Han to make him unlucky, and then extort some money.

They thought well, as long as the village chief convicted Liang Han, they would show some generosity and let Liang Han pay some money for medical treatment, and they would not pursue the matter. Not only did they learn the lesson of Liang Han, but they also made the villagers feel that they were magnanimous and could kill two birds with one stone. But who would have thought that things did not proceed according to their ideas at all, because Gao Shidong's intervention was even worse, plus Zhang Shidong came out to testify because he was jealous of Gao Song, and finally it became the two of them.

Don't think much about it, you know that in the future, the people in the village will be more jealous of their two mouths, and it is certain that they will be excluded.

Although I think that Takamatsu is not severely punished, but living in the village, if you are rejected or even avoided by the villagers, you don't want to be comfortable in that day. Liang Han's nerves were so strong, when he walked into the crowd, everyone ignored him, and his heart was a little uncomfortable, not to mention that their husband and wife were still natives of the village. Moreover, this kind of thing that challenges people's nerves is not known to be passed down by the villagers for generations. Neither of them stole chickens and eroded rice, it was a big loss.

Thinking of this, Liang Han felt comfortable in his heart.

Today, it is thanks to Zhang Dongcheng that he can turn the tables so smoothly, whether he came out to testify because of his high character or for some other reason, Liang Han admitted his affection. Therefore, coming forward to thank people is also a good opportunity to freeze the previous suspicions.

As a result, Zhang Dongcheng ignored him and stepped away.

Liang Han: "..."

The others looked at it and felt in their hearts: "Zhang Dongfeng still hates Liang Han." "I think Zhang Dongcheng's testimony is really convincing.

Uncle Liang saw that he was so faceless, and went forward to pat him on the shoulder to show comfort: "There will be a chance later."

Third Grandpa Liang snorted, "Deservedly, let you not learn well before, and you will have a long memory of today's events!"