Chapter 29: Discover it soon!

When the Zhang brothers returned, they found that their brother had returned, and each of them gave a few words of training with a straight face, and told him not to go to Liang Han's house in the future. Zhang Qingzhu's mother, Wang Shi, even more fiercely disciplined Zhang Qingzhu, and was so annoyed that he wanted him to kneel and not give him food. But looking at the young son who shrugged his head and let people train, Wang Clan was distressed and helpless.

The younger son has a strong temperament, and he is certainly not happy to be told by the third daughter-in-law. But in order to have a safe life at home, she can only let her son be wronged. It's just that her son has too many ideas, and she didn't expect Zhang Qingzhu to run to Liang Han when he was angry. Who Liang Han was and who they didn't know, and they didn't know where the younger son had the audacity to run to the other side. Have you forgotten what happened before, how can it not be remembered for a long time!

After honestly listening to his mother's instructions, Zhang Qingzhu flattered and brought back the things to his mother. Zhang Qingfu, who was watching from the sidelines, sighed deeply in his heart: "Xiao Zhu's brain!

Sure enough, as soon as he saw that it was taken from Liang Han, Wang Shi's heart was satisfied. Looking at the little son with a flattering face, he really cried and laughed: "You, you... I don't even know what to say about you! How can you ask for his stuff! "What's

wrong with me wanting something from him?" He had made such a fuss about our family before, and slandered my fourth brother, and when he compensated our family, I took it righteously. Zhang Qingzhu said the words he had thought of before, sounding still upright, and then said with a smiling face: "Mother, you ate this fish hot, you smell it, it is fragrant." 

Wang Shi was about to reprimand him again, make him realize the seriousness of his mistake, and make him not allowed to go to Liang Han's house again. Before he could open his mouth, he heard the voice of the third daughter-in-law and immediately stopped reprimanding. Lest the third daughter-in-law seize this handle and taunt the younger son.

"What?" Xue Chunlian walked over step by step, and looked at it curiously: "Yo, it's really quite fragrant." "This is bean sprouts, and there are bean sprouts this winter, but it is really new."

Zhang Qingzhu didn't want to take care of her, so he continued to say to Wang Shi when he didn't see it: "Mother, go, let's go to the kitchen, I will help you cook Ha."

 The eldest daughter-in-law, Fang Rong, hurriedly said, "Xiao Zhu, you rest, I will do the kitchen thing."

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "I help burn the fire."

Zhang Xiuxiu also said: "I also help to burn the fire." Uncle, let's burn a stove one by one.

Xue Chunlian said with a strange yin and yang tone, "What helps to burn the fire?" I want to get together and steal food.

Zhang Xiuxiu listened angrily, Zhang Qingzhu pulled her, and when he didn't hear what Xue Chunlian said, he ignored the other party.

The Zhang family did not pay attention to Xue Chunlian, after all, once they picked up the stubble, they might make a fuss, and everyone still wanted to eat an Ansheng meal. Xue Chunlian saw that Zhuang was sullen in his heart, and secretly hated: "None of them are good things!" Say I'm not good, where are you good to me! One by one, they all looked at me as an outsider!

Zhang Qingzhu laughed and went into the kitchen with Zhang Xiuxiu.

Seeing that he could not use himself for the time being, Zhang Xiuxiu asked Zhang Qingzhu curiously: "Uncle, when you go to that villain's house, did that villain beat you?"

Zhang Qingzhu was happy to hear her ask this: "How dare he beat me." He did everything to me. He also deliberately fed her and said: "I eat well at his house, every day I stir-fry vegetables, the ribs I eat at noon, and the fish, are all meat."