Chapter 65: Night Dark Wind High Revenge Night!

During the meal, Liang Han thought of Takamatsu's two mouths, which should have been released now. Dare to calculate him like this, he does not turn touching porcelain into reality, is not too sorry for himself: "Little aunt, Takamatsu they were released?" "He has been so busy with spring ploughing lately that he doesn't have much of a heart to pay attention to the village.

Jiang Shi: "It was released a few days ago." These two sons are a scourge, if they are not protected by a tall old man, how can they still be so comfortable!

Uncle Liang told Liang Han, "I know you're angry that they have calculated you so much, but the village chief has already punished them, and they won't be much better off in the future. That kind of person is far away from them.

"Hmm." Liang Han knew that when the villagers encountered trouble, they liked more than less, and would not choose to resist until the oppressed could not do it. But he is not, dare to calculate him like this, and not teach them a harsh lesson to make them afraid of themselves, and it is difficult to guarantee that they will think of any bad ideas in the future. What's more, he couldn't swallow the breath.

Liang Han is not a pure good person, when he was young, in order not to be bullied in order to get what he wanted, he fought and fought bravely and fiercely. It's just that after he got older, he realized that being cruel would make others afraid that he wouldn't dare to provoke him, but it wouldn't make people like him. So he changed cities and slowly converged, and seriously lived a life to become a cheerful and good person, and also made a few good friends.

For those he deserves, Liang Han never cares. But those who are proud are worthy of his eyes, and the people he can look up to can take advantage of him, but they are not so tolerant of the people he does not look up to. Gao Song dared to calculate him, and Liang Han naturally would not let him go easily.

In the middle of the night, when the chickens and dogs were asleep, Liang Han quietly got up. Seeing that the little stone was sleeping soundly, he carefully got out of bed and left the room.

Looking up at the sky, the moon was dark and high on the night of the killing. He doesn't kill people, but he's also good for revenge!

Darkly came to the outside of Takamatsu's yard and learned that they had a dog at home. So when he approached, the dog barked warily.

Liang Han stopped and took out a small piece of medicated pork from the space. A mischievous smile appeared: "I was prepared!"

Liang Han stood still, stopped making footsteps to startle the dog, and then reached out and threw the pork into the yard.

"Dog's nose is smart, hurry up and eat meat." Liang Han listened to the sounds in the courtyard, and after hearing a slight movement, he knew that the dog was moving.

Crouching outside the courtyard, Liang Han waited for a while longer. After Takamatsu's affair came out, he thought about how to get revenge and go back. Naturally, this thing could not be done openly, after all, his reputation had warmed up slightly, and he did not want to do anything to destroy his reputation. Living in a village can be useful to have a good reputation.

So he plans to teach the couple a good lesson in private, make them jealous of themselves, and let them have pain and can't say it! So, he bought some ecstasy, just after solving the dog, next...

After squatting for a while, it felt like the medicine had worked. He got up and tried to take two heavy steps, found no dog barking, and knew that he had been drugged.

He sneaked into the courtyard, took out a sharp knife, and carefully and patiently pried open the door latch. I feel that this kind of criminal behavior is really quite exciting, and then warn myself: "The crime thing really can't be done often, it will be addictive." I'm going to be a good guy!" Although he thought so, Liang Han's hand did not pause in the slightest. After gently pushing open the door, the original owner was very familiar with the Takamatsu family, so Liang Han easily touched the back room.