Chapter 46: What do you think of Liang Han!

Liang Han first found a mini gourd the size of a palm in the room. It was bought when he went to visit the big set, and the gourd was carved with simple patterns. The meaning of the gourd is good, this thing everyone buys is to coax children to play, but it can be used to store water, and covers.

He went to the kitchen with the little gourd and took the reinforcement liquid out of the planting system. Then pour ten milliliters into the small gourd, and the rest continues to be put into the system. This was what he had prepared for Zhang Qingzhu.

The Zhang family has not been able to get better mainly because of Zhang Laopa. If his health is better, with the help of several brothers of the Zhang family, the life of the Zhang family should gradually get better. At least it's a little easier.

Liang Han looked at the gourd heart in his hand and said, "I don't know if this medicine is effective for Old Father Zhang." Let him try it first, and if it works, give it to him again next month. As for this whole bottle that was originally for him to gradually refine his body and strengthen his physique, giving it to Father Zhang would definitely affect the continued improvement of his physique. However, he felt that there was nothing wrong with his body, so let's try it out for Father Zhang first.

After smelling the colorless and odorless strengthening liquid, Liang Han felt that if this was said to be a medicine, they should not believe it, and even have some doubts. So, after thinking about it, he squeezed some bitter melon juice and added it.

Shaking the weight of the liquid medicine that felt very light: "Such a little medicine, adding a little bitter melon juice should be bitter enough." After the medicine was ready, Liang Han returned to the room and handed it to Zhang Qingzhu: "Xiao Zhu, this is the potion I bought from a walking Fang Lang, saying that it is to nourish the body, and the effect is particularly good."

Zhang Qingzhu took it curiously, opened it, looked at it and sniffed: "Potion?

"Yes, it is said to be an ancestral secret recipe, and people are not willing to sell it." You take it and give it to your dad to try it. Inside is the potion, isn't your dad coughing, drinking cold is not good, you can mix with some warm water. Remember, drink before going to bed. "Because after drinking this medicine, there will be a strong drowsiness."

Zhang Qingzhu felt that it was not quite right: "Aren't all herbs and medicines, they are all boiled and drunk." Or it is a pill powder, where is the potion that can be drunk? Is this really fake? Don't be fooled.

 "No, it won't. People are ancestral secret recipes, and it is not easy to make a copy. Don't be a fool, this thing is not easy to come by. Liang Han was worried that Zhang Qingzhu would not believe it, and it would be a pity to put it on hold or even lose it, so he continued, "Isn't your father trying to recuperate his body, this potion is the right symptom."

Zhang Qingzhu covered the gourd: "You said it so well, how much did you buy it?"

"Hey, don't worry too much about money." He didn't spend money on it, and he couldn't buy it if he wanted to.

Hearing him say this, Zhang Qingzhu thought that he had spent a lot of money to buy it. In his heart, he felt that Zhang Qingzhu had been deceived by Fang Langzhong, but for his sake so hearted, he would not say anything about him.

However, Zhang Qingzhu still advised: "In the future, if people want to talk about folk remedies or secret medicines, don't you believe that you know it?" A lot of it is deceptive. My father used to use a lot of folk remedies, and he spent money in vain and could not cure the disease.

"Okay, but you have to try this medicine." Otherwise...... Isn't my money in vain? Moreover, I think the doctor still has a good hand. 

Seeing that Liang Han was so urgent, Zhang Qingzhu did not directly refuse: "Okay, I will take it back." "As for giving it to his father, he didn't dare to give his father medicine casually."