Chapter 55: Zhang Qingfu: Third Young Master Lin has a good memory!

Because the Zhang Qingzhu brothers wanted to set up a stall at the lantern fair, they had to leave much earlier than the villagers in order to occupy the seat in advance.

"Brother Six, you removed the table that could be disassembled, and we should go." Zhang Qingzhu took a basket and put a small ragdoll there, while talking to Zhang Qingyong, who came in with firewood.

"Oh, okay." Zhang Qingyong threw the firewood he had collected in the courtyard and went to their house. Seeing Zhang Qingfu, while walking to the table that could be disassembled, he asked him: "Xiao Qi, let's go first, shall we?"

Zhang Qingfu carefully put away the change, which they used to find the zero: "Well, let's go and occupy the seat first." You can also sell it in advance. He also walked over to help, and while dismantling, he said, "Brother Lin Xi's method is really good, this table can be assembled together after dismantling." It's really convenient to use such a table as a stall.

"Well, this is really a clever idea." Zhang Qingfu exclaimed as he demolished, "I don't know what kind of child Lin Xi is raised by someone who would have such a strange idea." Looking at the polished smooth table, "Brother Five's craftsmanship is good, I really made the table in his mouth."

They couldn't guess the origin of Lin Xi, and Zhang Qingfu felt that he could only wait for his memory to recover. As for the matter of looking for help from the government, they did not dare to think, let's not say whether they could help Lin Xi find a home, in case they encountered someone with a bad mind, they would arrest Lin Xi because he did not have a household registration and would arrest him or put him up for the crime or sell him, anyway, neither result would be very good.

"Brother Lin Xi's family situation should not be simple." Zhang Qingfu took the rope out and said, "Brother Six, do you think it is recommended to recommend this kind of table to those small vendors?" How convenient can it be disassembled and installed, they should be able to see it, right?

Zhang Qingyong felt that it was also feasible: "Okay, let's ask and try, maybe we can get work for the fifth brother."

Zhang Qingfu was happy in his heart, and after the table was cleaned up, he said: "Brother Lin Xi recently remembered some things, maybe his memory will be restored, or go to see the doctor." I think he also has worries in his heart, but he is embarrassed to mention it. I will tell the second brother later, going to the lamp today will let him take Brother Lin Xi along to find the doctor to take the pulse.

Zhang Qingyong agreed: "I should go to see the doctor." Can you talk to the second brother? I don't know if the second brother has money, if not, let him ask his mother. Lin Xi's face was thin and embarrassed to mention the matter of going to see the doctor, since we knew, we couldn't do it improperly.

"Brother Lin Xi has some money, and he doesn't know if it's enough." Because the flower basket was sold in a style that Lin Xi helped provide, they sold it and gave him some money, "Well, I'll talk to him later." Zhang Qingfu seized the time to find his second brother.

When he set off, Zhang Qingzhu carried two baskets of ragdolls, Zhang Qingfu did not have an empty hand, he lifted part of the table, and the rest was carried by Zhang Qingyong. Brother Zhang's body is much stronger than that of the two younger brothers.

Because he wanted to make money, Zhang Qingzhu was very happy. He calculated in his heart how much money he could get into his family if he could sell the puppets, and then he thought of the small stone and said, "Leave him two puppets in advance, and if you encounter them at night, give them to him to play."

"We went early, we should be able to find a better position, right?" Zhang Qingzhu said happily.

Zhang Qingyong: "It should be possible, the people in our village still need more than two hours to enter the city, we left early enough."