Chapter 79: The Man Who Came for the Potatoes

After confessing to Zhang Qingzhu, Liang Han's heart was much more relaxed, at least he didn't have to find ways to make up excuses to deceive people when everything involved in the system. At least there is no need to deceive Zhang Qingzhu anymore.

Since Zhang Qingzhu already knew about the system, Liang Han took out the instant noodles, milk, and ham sausages stored in the space.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at several strange things: "What are these?" 

"It'ssomething from my world. This is milk. Liang Han took out a carton of milk and plugged in a straw, "You try it."

 "Milk? Cow milk? Zhang Qingzhu looked at the strange-looking milk, "Can this be drunk?"

Liang Han took a demonstration and took a sip, "This is pure milk, you taste it."

Zhang Qingzhu shook his head: "Don't drink, I'm so old, I don't drink milk."

Liang Han explained with a smile: "This is cow's milk, specially produced for people to drink." Adults and children drink it, which is good for the body.

Zhang Qingzhu still refused: "Or leave it for Xiao Shi to drink." Looking at the other two boxes, "What is this?" 

"It's instant noodles. Remember the noodles I made when you first came to my house? Liang Han took out a bag and opened it, "Actually, I didn't do it myself."

Zhang Qingzhu was surprised: "It turned out that you didn't do it." No wonder I later asked you to do it for me, and you still didn't agree.

"I can't make this kind of noodles." There are not many bags in total, and I'm afraid that if I finish it for you at once, I won't be able to explain it later. Liang Han continued to introduce him, "This is instant noodles. For people who are too lazy to cook. Soak in hot water and eat. You can also eat it directly. He said and broke some of them, "You try it. People who are not tired of eating think it is quite crisp when they first eat it.

Zhang Qingzhu took over, tasted it, and his eyes lit up: "Delicious! Your original world is really great to make such delicious things.

Liang Han laughed: "In fact, this thing is junk food, because it is fried food, everyone feels unhealthy." In everyone's opinion, this is not a good thing, it is more convenient when eating.

Zhang Qingzhu felt strange, "Isn't it good to fry?" What we want to eat fried can only be eaten until the New Year. Life on your side must be very good, otherwise it wouldn't be so exquisite. "It's a lot more prosperous than this world." However, there are also different countries there, and some countries are very prosperous and the living standards of the people are good. However, some countries have been in the midst of years of war and terrorist attacks. Liang Han felt that nothing could compare to peace, "Although the country I am staying in has such and such problems, it is a peaceful country." Although ordinary people can't be rich and wealthy, it is generally no problem to support themselves. Don't worry about having enough to eat. "Hmm

... It seems that there are good places and bad places everywhere. Zhang Qingzhu felt that his current life was quite good, and it was useless to envy others. Although he was quite curious about the world that Liang Han had stayed in before, he didn't care very much: "This is delicious, can you cook some food at noon?" Have the little stones been eaten?

Liang Han naturally agreed: "He hasn't eaten it." Cook two packs for you at noon, add some eggs and vegetable leaves.

Zhang Qingzhu was very happy, while nibbling on the instant noodles and reaching out to look at the remaining ham sausage: "What is this?" Like a stick. "It's ham sausages, made of meat." Liang Han opened one, "This is actually not a good thing, it is also called junk food, the taste is not bad, you try it."