Chapter 23: Count You Smart!

The fifth day of sprouts.

Liang Han is watering the four bean sprout tanks one by one, this time he sprouted bean sprouts quite successfully, the first day of the pot of bean sprouts has grown, because of the growth, the originally empty tank is crowded with bean sprouts. Zhang Qingzhu, who was watching from the sidelines, said happily: "I didn't expect that you really made it, and you can sell it in two or three days, right?"

"Yeah, when the time comes, let's fry the bean sprouts first, these days it's always cabbage and turnips, you don't get tired of it, right?" Liang Han carefully watered it, watered the bean sprouts through, then closed the lid and continued to pile the grass on the bean sprout tank and bury it.

"No, some of them are good to eat. I don't get a dish until I get it every other day or two when I'm at home. Most of them are eating sauce. Even stir-frying is not as willing as you are to put oil and salt. Zhang Qingzhu squatted down and replaced the bowl filled with water with an empty bowl and poured the water into a wooden bucket on the side. Because there is no money to buy a pot of water leaking out of the bean sprout tank, so you can only use the bowl first, the washbasin and the small basin of the vegetables are also used, fortunately, as long as you pour it once a day, you can barely use it first.

After watering several bean sprout tanks, Liang Han put the remaining beans in the family into the fifth bean sprout tank, and when the tank ran out, there were no beans. However, after the first cylinder is ready, he will have money to buy soybeans after selling, and he is not too worried.

After packing up, Liang Han said to Zhang Qingzhu, "You watch first, I'll make breakfast." You help for two more days, and after two days I buy a wooden basin, so you don't have to keep pouring water.

Zhang Qingzhu said indifferently, "It's okay, I'm just keeping pouring water." You go cook. Liang

Han was making breakfast when he heard Uncle Liang come looking for him. He hurried out of the kitchen and saw Uncle Liang coming with a few wooden basins. Liang Han rushed over to pick up: "Uncle, this..."

Uncle Liang handed him the wooden basin: "I saw that you lacked the basin of water before, and these two days let people help you make a few wooden basins together." I've also brought you some beans so you won't have to cut off the number of days. Thirty pounds, you use first.

Liang Han took over, this wooden basin is not as large as the basin he usually uses to wash his face, but it is larger than the basin for serving vegetables, the mouth is shallow, just suitable for receiving water,

Liang Han hurriedly thanked him: "Thank you uncle." 

"Look you're welcome." Uncle Liang looked very happy, and he said to Liang Han: "I will go today to pull the fixed cylinder back, and buy some soybeans by the way, and tomorrow I can start sprouting." Liang Han asked, "Uncle, I haven't started selling yet, I don't know what the market is, you should wait for me to sell and see the situation before deciding whether to do it or not."

Uncle Liang looked very open: "It's okay, this method will definitely make money, but the difference between making more money and making less money." As long as you can make some money in this big winter, who cares more or less?

Liang Han saw that he had made up his mind, and he didn't say anything more, so he left the meal and said, "Uncle, my breakfast is almost ready, you stay here to eat."

"No, your aunt has cooked my meal." I'm leaving, remember to pack up the East House. "

Okay." Seeing that Uncle Liang was gone, Liang Han continued to cook in the kitchen.

At breakfast, Zhang Qingzhu asked Liang Han curiously: "Your uncle wants to do the business of bean sprouts, why do you put the tank in your house?"

Liang Han thought about it and said, "I think there must be two reasons." First, I am afraid that my aunt will reveal the method to her mother's family, and second, if this bean sprout business is known to the villagers, there must be someone who wants to know how to do it and go to his house to drill. This sprout is not difficult, it is seen, people think about it a little, may figure it out, put my home is appropriate, no one dares to come to my house to mess around.