Chapter 21: Bet!

Liang Han scooped Zhang Qingzhu a large bowl of radish rib soup, smiled and said to him: "I bought some spices today, very suitable for stewing, you taste it and see if it tastes delicious."

Zhang Qingzhu took a sip of soup first, and his eyes lit up: "It's delicious." I am so blessed today. "Yeah, it's better to come early than to be lucky." Liang Han clipped a few pieces of meat to him from the basin, "If you come a day late, you won't be able to eat it."

"It shows that I am lucky and blessed." Zhang Qingzhu said happily.

Liang Han was happy to see him eating, as if all the unhappy things he had forgotten before. Smiling, the people here are very simple to compare, as long as they can eat enough, occasionally eat some meat, they feel very good.

Zhang Qingzhu took a bite of the radish and said in surprise: "The radish has become really delicious after such a stew."

"Well, you eat more, there's still some in the pot."

Zhang Qingzhu nibbled on the bone and said, "I am hungry today, I can eat at least two bowls."

Liang Han smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's full."

Zhang Qingzhu was happy to hear this, remembering that he had gone to the county seat today, so he asked, "Why did you go to the county town today?" 

"Go buy a few tanks and think about selling bean sprouts in two days."

Zhang Qingzhu did not believe it: "You deceive people, on such a cold day, how do beans sprout?" 

"Don't lie to you, it can sprout." Don't believe you wait and see in a few days.

Zhang Qingzhu saw that he said so confidently: "What you said is true? Can you really sprout beans?

Liang Han nodded, "Yes, I made it two days ago."

Zhang Qingzhu felt very surprised: "So, you can sell bean sprouts to make money?"

Liang Han nodded, "I have this plan."

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it and felt, "I can definitely make a lot of money."

Liang Han said in a very plain tone: "I can earn a little, but it will not be too much, that is, to make some money when everyone is not yet able to do it."

Zhang Qingzhu said enviously: "That's not bad, at least before the new dishes grow, you can sell them." Even if a new dish grows and you sell bean sprouts, someone should buy it. He asked with some curiosity, "Why don't you seem to be very happy, aren't you happy to have such a way to make money?" If I were there, I would be very happy.

Liang Han smiled, "I didn't feel unhappy either." It's just not as exciting as you think. "Why?" Zhang Qingzhu wondered why he was not excited, if he was, he would definitely be happy to sleep.

Liang Han explained: "This is not a long-term transaction, and when someone figures it out, there is no profit to be made." Moreover, in the big winter, go out to sell vegetables and make a hard money.

Zhang Qingzhu frowned: "You think so wrong, you can earn a piece of money is a piece of money." Isn't money all hard earned? Many people don't have a way to make money yet. You are afraid of hard work is true, really not a person who will live a life.

Liang Han felt a little wronged, this is just that everyone has different views, the values are a little different, he said it is a hard money, but he did not say that he did not want to do this hard work. The reason why I am not so excited is that I think that this is a small business, and the money earned is like a hard money. Just like part-time work can earn four thousand, small business can also earn four thousand, who will be excited with what.