Chapter 39: The Seller!

The next day.

Liang Han woke up on time and sent Uncle Liang away and waited for Zhang Qingzhu to come over. It was just that the left and right waited until dawn did not see the figure of Zhang Qingzhu's brothers.

Liang Han stood at the gate, looked in the direction where Zhang Qingzhu came from, and wondered, "What's going on?" Why didn't they come today? Can't help but speculate with some concern: "Wouldn't it be any danger?"

Liang Han thought that perhaps Zhang Qingzhu had been discovered by his family and would not allow them to come again. But they were worried about what danger the two of them encountered on the road. The thought of what dangerous things they might have encountered made him restless.

After thinking about it left and right, Liang Han decided to look for it along the road, and if he really couldn't do it, he would go to Mingshan Village to see the situation, at least to make sure that the two brothers were safe and sound.

Liang Han came to the door of Xiao Shi, patted the door, and then said to him, "Xiao Shi, I will go to Mingshan Village, and the rice will be put in the pot and you can eat it if you are hungry." After hearing the response from inside, he went out wrapped in a coat.

Mingshan Village is located in the northwest of Dongluo Village, and the two villages are not far apart. But this is not far from other villages. Because they are sparsely populated, the two villages are close but more than two miles away.

Winter mornings are cold, especially when the wind is still blowing, blowing on people's faces like a knife scraping bones. Fortunately, he wrapped himself up very tightly.

And Zhang Qingzhu's side.

Because of the strong opposition of Brother Zhang, the brothers could not continue to sell bean sprouts. This made Zhang Qingzhu turn over and over all night without sleeping well. After all, what had been a promising thing was suddenly cut off, and he couldn't do it in his heart.

When Zhang Qingfu got up, he saw that his younger brother did not move, and he knew that he was uncomfortable. Waiting for the other brothers to go out, he walked over and pushed the little brother who didn't want to get up: "Little bamboo, it's time to get up."

Zhang Qingzhu said listlessly: "Seventh brother, the third brother will not let us go, how will we make money in the future?"

Zhang Qingfu also had no way: "Don't think about these things first, the third brother didn't tell the others about it, we should be Amitabha." Get up, the meal is almost ready. Hurry up, or our mother will come in and wake you up to see what you do." For the third brother not to let them go to Liang Han again, Zhang Qingfu felt helpless, after all, the

family was really short of money. He felt relieved again. Although they are making money these days, he is afraid that because of making money, his little brother will be abducted by Liang Han.

Zhang Qingzhu got up without any spirit, and suddenly thought that they had not gone today and had not said to Liang Han: "Seventh brother, we did not tell Liang Han that we were not going." 

"I'll tell him after breakfast."

"Shall I go and talk to him?" Zhang Qingzhu was a little unhappy about not having money to earn, obviously his family needed money so much, why did he stop him from making money.

"I'll go." Since it was decided not to let the younger brother and Liang Han have any contact, Zhang Qingfu naturally would not let Zhang Qingzhu go to Liang Han again.

Zhang Qingzhu was disappointed: "Brother Seven, you want to think of a way." So that we can continue to make money.

Zhang Qingfu looked at his little brother expectantly, and could only say: "Don't think about this for the time being." You get up. Also, go tell Liang Han that I will do it, if you let the third brother know that you secretly went to see him, you will definitely be angry again.