Chapter 10: Harvest the melons and plant vegetables!

Because Liang Han talked about the White Snake, as long as Zhang Qingzhu had time in the future, Liang Han would continue to speak. Since telling Zhang Qingzhu a story, Liang Han found that Zhang Qingzhu's face was much better for him, at least he would not deliberately find fault when eating.

This day, after lunch. Zhang Qingzhu slept late because he had let Liang Han tell a story the night before, and the next morning he got up to eat breakfast because of the oil cake made by Liang Han for breakfast, did not sleep lazily, and began to be sleepy after lunch. Liang Han saw that he was asleep, so he left the room and went to the house where the grain was stored in the West House. He had looked at the virtual panel before, and both watermelons and melons could be harvested.

He lowered the latch and summoned the virtual panel after making sure that people outside couldn't enter the room. Click the Farmland button and select Enter Space, and his figure disappears into the room.

The sudden change of space made Liang Han need to adapt for two seconds, and then he felt the heat begin to take off his cotton clothes. After all, the space is a temperature suitable for the growth of melons and fruits.

The planting space is not too big, with two fields in front of it and a pool behind it. Because weather conditions are simulated in the planting space, the water used for rain is provided by the water in the pool. As for the pool, he needs a user to fill it. Speaking of planting system farming, it is really convenient, and all work has been systematically prompted, and even the pollination system can be completed alone. At first, when he was worried about pollination, he even thought about whether to catch some bees and put them in the space to help the plants pollinate, but the system helped to do it.

Looking at the melon field in front of me, I saw many melons floating on them, some writing that can be picked, and some that can be left behind. Considering that watermelons and melons may be able to make some money in the summer, if he encounters melons that can be planted when picking, he chooses to keep the seeds. Then it will indicate how much time is left to pick the seeds of the fruit, some of the seeds of the melons show that they are ready to be picked, and some of them will have to wait some time.

After most of the melons are picked, they are piled up on the open field, and then the melons and fruits are piled up on the hills where the weight numbers will float. The number on the watermelon is 7835 pounds, while the number on the melon is 5986 pounds.

When he checked the seeds, he found that the number of seeds left was enough to plant, and the few melons left in the field were also picked by him. Then start plucking the melons.

In fact, for products in space, the system does not just charge for edibles. For things like melons, which can be judged to be organic, they are also charged and given corresponding points. Therefore, every time after the extraction in the space, the sprite that belongs to him will choose to trade to the system to earn points.

After the system is pumped, 3971.5 kg of watermelon and 2993 kg of melon are left. He opened the personal information and looked at it: User name:

Liang Han.

System Level: Level 1.

Cultivation Grade: Elementary.

Planting area: 2 plots, 1200 square meters.

System extraction rate: 50%.

User credit: 58.69.

User Money: 221 Gold, 45 Silver Coins.

System warehouse: the storage weight is capped at 1 million catties, and the user's available storage space is 5 cubic meters.

Points increased by 1.69 and gold also increased. Because one gold coin can buy enough fertilizer for two acres of land, there are a lot of gold coins left.

Because he planned to plant cabbage and radish in the next stubble, these two could be harvested in less than three months in more than two months, which would take less than ten days outside the space. The family could not always eat vegetables, and after receiving the vegetables, he prepared to plant wheat and sold it for some money to buy cloth to make bedding.

Taking out the farm tools from the warehouse, he began to plough the ground. Because of the much greater strength, after resting twice during the period, he directly turned over both pieces of land. Then he spent a gold coin to buy fertilizer for two plots of land, and after sprinkling it, he took a bath in the pond and left the space. Prepare to wait for Zhang Qingzhu to fall asleep at night before entering the space to grow vegetables.

After turning over the two plots of land, Liang Han was also a little tired, and when he returned to the middle of the hall, he saw that Zhang Qingzhu was still asleep, and he also went into the bed to get ready to sleep for a while. It's just that I didn't burn kang during the day, and I had to spend time warming the bed.

......

In the evening, Liang Han brought out some red dates and walnuts. The kang burned very warmly, the two sat on the kang, Liang Han told Zhang Qingzhu a story, while also smashing walnuts, Zhang Qingzhu just waited to eat. Liang Han actually wanted to take out the melon in the space and cut it into a split to eat, but this thing is not easy to explain, and he can only hold it in his heart first.

Eating red dates and looking at Liang Han, who was smashing walnuts for him to eat, Zhang Qingzhu felt that this person was really strange. Why did he behave so annoyingly before, and now he seems to be good-tempered and many things are following him. I deliberately made it difficult for the other party, and I didn't see him angry and angry. The heart said, "Like, it's not a person at all... Loaded, right? Definitely pretending, trying to lie to me, let me marry him, and then when we live together, we should be exposed! Definitely! Hmm, I know what tricks you're playing, see if you can pretend for a few days.

When Liang Han looked up, he found that there was something wrong with Zhang Qingzhu's look in his eyes, and he was vicious and fierce, with a hint of cunning, and wondered in his heart how he had provoked him?

Zhang Qingzhu spit out the jujube core and said to Liang Han, "Don't eat it, don't smash it." Don't listen to your story, I'm going to bed early today.

"Good." Liang Han picked up the garbage and threw it into a small basket that served as a garbage can, wondering what was wrong with the other party. However, seeing that he was just sleeping and had no intention of fighting and quarreling, he did not want to explore. I got up and dropped the latch of the door of the hall house, and when I returned to the room, I saw that Zhang Qingzhu was already lying down.

Liang Han lay on the bed and thought, "This guy has changed his face really fast, and he doesn't know what he is muttering to me in his heart." Also, it is not realistic to think of him changing in just two days, take your time. Moreover, when he stays for a few days and gets bored, he should leave. Just thinking about it, Zhang Qingzhu spoke over there: "Tomorrow morning I will eat cabbage rolls."

Liang Han agreed: "Good."

Zhang Qingzhu scowled in the bed and thought, "I don't want to, what about him." Liang Pizi is definitely bad, just look at the things he has done before, I will not be confused by this illusion. I came here to eat him and drink him and to anger him! After firming up his purpose for a moment, Zhang Qingzhu closed his eyes and began to sleep.

As night fell, the stars were all over the place, and at three o'clock in the middle of the night, Liang Han opened his eyes. After listening carefully to Zhang Qingzhu's small purr and confirming that the other party was asleep, he entered the planting space. Tonight I'm going to be busy planting vegetables.