Chapter 86: Everybody's Scheme!

Zhang Qingzhu saw Fang Xiaodong and his husband in the crowd, and the two of them stood on the side, so far away from the crowd. He leaned over, "Fang Xiaodong, you are here too."

Fang Xiaodong smiled and talked to him: "Yes, our family also has to exchange seeds with you, how can we not come to help with the work." I don't want to give you an adult favor in vain.

Zhang Qingzhu laughed and joked: "You are really not polite when you speak." But don't think about such a beautiful thing. Even if you help our family work, you still have to remember our personal feelings. The two had known each other for a short time, but their tempers were quite compatible. Fang Xiaodong annoyed Liang Han, but he didn't bother Zhang Qingzhu, always feeling that Liang Han had taken luck to trick Zhang Qingzhu into going home: "I haven't seen you in a month, where to go?"

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "I didn't go anywhere, I lived in the city for some days." 

"Going to town?" Fang Xiaodong whispered, "Did you buy a yard in the city?" "Or where to live?" If you stay in an inn, you have money and no place to spend.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that there was nothing he could not say, and after a while when the shop was opened, everyone would know: "Hanzi bought a shop, and took a small courtyard with him, and we lived there for a while." It was convenient to pick up and drop off small stones to go to school, and I also took the opportunity to repair the shop, planning to open the shop after some days of not being busy.

"Liang Han is quite capable now, and even bought a shop." Fang Xiaodong was not envious, and their family's life was also quite good, much better than most people in the village. In another year or two, pick a suitable child to inherit, and there will be no shortage of life.

Fang Xiaodong felt that Zhang Qingzhu did not have the heart to deceive him, so he whispered to him: "Liang Han is becoming more and more capable now, you have to look closely." At least you have to squeeze the money in your hand, don't give him crooked ideas. After all, Zhang Qingzhu is a man, and he can't pass on the family like a girl, who knows if Liang Han will abandon him in the future."

Fang Xiaodong suggested, "You can indulge him, you should take care of it." You have to be able to hold him and make him honest and obedient.

Zhang Qingzhu didn't care much and said, "The money at home has already been given to me, and even the shop is in my name." There's nothing to worry about. Hearing him say this, Fang Xiaodong was a little surprised: "It seems that this Liang Han is really rare to you, and he is willing to give you anything." That's not bad, but not careless. You have to take care of him, usually you can't let him make decisions about everything, you have to let him listen to you, don't let him have a chance not to learn well.

"Well, I know that." Zhang Qingzhu still trusted Liang Han in his heart, thinking that he could tell himself such a big secret, and there was nothing to worry about. As for changing his mind or something, he hadn't even thought about it.

Fang Xiaodong saw that he obviously didn't care much about his words, and thought of reminding him a little more in the future. His insight can be more than Zhang Qingzhu, men have money, there are more places to play, visit a flower house to gamble money, you must guard against it.

..................

Zhang Qingzhu stopped digging potatoes and saw so many people coming to Hula, looking into the distance, some people had already started to work in other fields.

Whispering to Liang Han, "So many people, how do we manage meals at noon?" Or I'll go and talk to my aunt and tell her not to be busy in the field and go home and start the whole meal. Maybe I have to find a few more aunts in the village to help.