Chapter 97: Milk Doll!

Most of the afternoon. Sending the guests away one after another, Liang Han gave Zhang Qingfu and the three of them a holiday, and the business in time for the morning tomorrow will be completed.

The two went back to the living room, both leaning back in their chairs. It's tiring to greet so many people, and it's tiring to work for so long.

Zhang Qingzhu sighed: "The banquet is indeed quite tiring. So many people, just greeting them with a smile, my face was almost smiling. Fortunately, the dishes were cleaned up with the help of the aunts, otherwise they would have to pile them up until tomorrow. "He really didn't have the energy to clean up.

Liang Han's cheeks were red, he had been poured a lot of wine today, and he felt that his face was hot: "Well, fortunately, this kind of thing doesn't happen often."

Seeing that his face was very red, Zhang Qingzhu got up and said, "Seeing that your face is red from drinking, I'll go and make you a bowl of cessation soup."

Liang Han waved his hand and said, "No need to stay up, I can't drink it if I stay up." I was so thirsty that I drank a bowl of water, and I'm still holding on.

"Then you go into the house and lie down for a while." Zhang Qingzhu went over to help him, "How much have you drunk, your face is so red."

Liang Han got up, "I didn't drink much. As you know, I'm easy to get on when I drink. Entering the inner room and seeing the congratulatory gift received on the table, Zhang Qingzhu looked at the gift of the county master: "I really didn't expect to receive a gift from the county master."

"After the cultivation of wheat seeds and potatoes is completed, the credit of the county order adults is also a certainty." It's okay to get me a favor, and it's okay to give me gifts. Liang Han walked to the bed and lay down, "Fortunately, the county master did not come, otherwise he would have to kneel on the ground again."

Zhang Qingzhu sat on the side of the bed and said with a smile: "It's better that the county master is here, let's housewarm, the county master personally came to Daohe, so much face." You seem to be very reluctant to kneel.

"That's true. We are particular about kneeling to the heavens and kneeling parents, plus kneeling daughters-in-law. Kneeling a very irrelevant person, I feel awkward in my heart. Liang Han is indeed very unaccustomed to this, and he has to kneel when he sees the official, which is really troublesome, "Don't you go and see what they sent?"

"No hurry, let's see it at night." Zhang Qingzhu also took off his shoes and lay down next to him, "Brother Lin Xi's affairs, I still feel that my heart is not very steady."

Liang Han also felt that it was not simple: "I also think there is a problem inside." Two people can't look like each other for no reason.

"In terms of time, Lin Xi can't be that Lin Chuanfeng, and Lin Xi is not as tall as Lin Chuanfeng." Liang Han also felt strange, "However, Han Ceteng said, except for height, Lin Xi and Lin Chuanfeng look exactly the same. But he also said that the Shangshu family did not produce twins.

Zhang Qingzhu was even more curious: "If the two can look exactly the same, they must have something to do with it, right?" It's not twins, so what's the matter.

"Shang Shu is a high official. If there are twins in the family, they will definitely be known, and it is impossible to hide them all the time and not let people see them.

Liang Han felt that there must be some secret in this: "If they can look exactly the same, it must be twins." But no one knows about it, which means that there must be a secret in it. Moreover, Shangshu is still a high official, so this secret is even more important.