Chapter 95: Yunyun is the Fang Family Little Young Master!

There is nothing particularly new in Dongluo Village, except that the East is long and the West is short, and everyone's spiritual entertainment can be said to be very lackluster. And these days it is particularly lively, and the gossip and nagging topics are still brought by Liang Han.

First, there were wheat seeds and potatoes, which gave everyone a hope of having a full stomach. It didn't take long for the news that Liang Han had bought a shop in the city. They never thought that buying a shop in the city, such a good thing, would appear in their village.

As a result, how long was it fresh, two officials came to their village. I thought that the wheat seeds and potatoes were out of touch with their village, and that if they wanted to have a good year, they would have to wait bitterly. Waiting for when the imperial court will be able to distribute the cultivated grain seeds to their remote village. As a result, there is a little prince again!

Who is King Ping's son? That's the descendant of a true dragon and a true phoenix! Relatives of the Emperor, future Prince Ping, they can be regarded as seeing real people! Say it, and you can show it to your children and grandchildren for a lifetime.

As a result, the little prince of the family actually knew Liang Han, and he also talked to Liang Han, and that familiar appearance knew that he had known him earlier.

It paid off! They can brag about a lifetime of seeing the imperial family, and Liang Han is known to the little prince! What does this mean, this shows that Liang Han is about to fly yellow and Tengda!

Everyone's excitement has not fallen much after a day. As a result, Liang Han gave them another blow. People bought yards in the city, and they will move to the city in the future, and they will not live in the village.

Liang Han would be a city dweller after that, and people would fly out, unlike these mud-legged people. There are shops and houses, which is to envy their rhythm!

Everyone sighed that last year, Liang Han couldn't even marry his daughter-in-law. As a result, this year, who has had his family been prosperous?

Compared with the envy and jealousy of Liang Han by the people in the village, they talked about Liang Han with all kinds of envy. The village chief's wife was a little worried when she heard this.

The people in the village only know that Liang Han was rewarded yesterday and bought a yard today. However, he did not know that Liang Han had also been to her house and mentioned the matter of Xiao Shi's succession to her family.

Because of the demands of the clan elders, things naturally did not go well. As a result, after saying this, Liang Han took people to clean up the house, looking like he was about to move out of the village.

The village chief's wife returned home and saw her husband collecting beans in the yard. Then he went over to him and said, "The village is spreading rumors about Liang Han moving into the city, you know?"

Liang Tiesheng stopped what he was doing: "

Liang Han wants to move into the city?" When the village chief's wife saw his reaction, she knew that he did not know it yet: "Yes." It is said that Liang Han bought a two-entry courtyard in the city, and Jiang's two sons and daughters and Liang Qing's two sons followed them to the city, saying that they were helping to clean up the house.

Liang Tiesheng furrowed his brows.

The village chief's wife continued, "You just told him about what he had done, and he turned around and went to clean up the house and move out as soon as possible. Was he angry about what had happened?

"In fact, this matter is also wrong with the clan elders." The village chief's wife couldn't help but say, "Liang Han said that they were willing to pass in the clan, and they had to wait until they had inherited the children of the clan before they gave Xiao Shi a family tree. "The clan elders also don't want to break the rules." Liang Tiesheng said, "A clan can reproduce for a long time, and the rules are too important. If the family rules are broken, break this one today, break that one tomorrow, and how to manage it in the future.