Chapter 61: Liang Han: Blame me, there is no door!

After Liang Han heard the screams, he quickly peeled off the bushes and carefully looked at the situation. Thinking that this is the outskirts of the mountain, will there be people who are unlucky to encounter a very aggressive beast?

When he looked over, he saw Takamatsu lying on the ground with his eyes closed, and there was no trace of any wild beasts around him. He walked over, somewhat surprised: "What's wrong with you?" 

Seeing that the other party did not move, Liang Han crouched down and pushed him: "Hey, wake up." Seeing that the other party still had no reaction, he looked up and down, "There is no wound either?" What's going on?

Liang Han pushed again, but still did not wake up. He looked at his own wood and stood up, "Never mind." "Pick up the firewood and go."

When Gao Song heard that Liang Han didn't care about him, he actually carried something and was about to leave. In his heart, Liang Han scolded him: "This king is a bastard! Don't talk about the previous love, even if you encounter the same villager killed, you should take the handle! A jerk sure enough! Just when he wanted to "wake up" and scold Liang Han, he suddenly heard the sound of turning footsteps, and Takamatsu quickly maintained his posture and continued to pretend to be unconscious.

Liang Han turned around again, although he was very disgusted with Takamatsu in his heart, and he looked down on him as a person. But he was also worried that if he left this time, if this person was unlucky enough to be taken away by some animal, he would also have a little uneasy conscience.

Liang Han threw aside the firewood he had gathered, looked at Takamatsu's dead appearance, and said in his heart, "If you hadn't fallen on the mountain, I wouldn't have bothered to pay attention to you!"

It is said that it is easy to go up the mountain and difficult to go down, and it is even more difficult to carry a person down the mountain, not to mention that it is still a person he does not want to see. Liang Han was also full of resentment in his heart.

After descending the mountain, Liang Han carried Takamatsu on his back to the village. He didn't know that at this time, Takamatsu's eyelids were constantly moving, and his heart was turning bad ideas.

As soon as Liang Han entered the village, he was advertised, and some people were curious: "Liang Han, what is Gao Song?"

"I don't know, maybe I slipped and fell unconscious." After Liang Han finished speaking, he said, "Brother Gale, you put up the handle." I was exhausted from carrying him down from the mountain, and I put him down, and we carried him away, and let me breathe a sigh of relief.

Liang Dafeng felt that there was no problem in setting up the handle, everyone was from a village, and he couldn't say it without helping: "Okay, it can be big or small if you fall unconscious." Quickly send him to Uncle Guo to see.

Gao Song didn't care when he heard that he was going to send him to Uncle Guo to see, but there was some discrepancy with his plan, but at this time he also knew that it was not suitable for "waking up", afraid of missing a good opportunity, and scolded in his heart: "That loser lady, how can it not come!"

 Chen Shi is not far from the mouth of the village, where there is a flat open space, and the villagers like to gather here to nag. Because of something in her heart, she looked a little restless, and she couldn't help but look in the direction of the village entrance, but she didn't dare to let others perceive her abnormality, nor did she dare to look at it blatantly.

Jiang Shi looked curious and said casually, "Takamatsu family, how do I see that you always look at the village entrance?" 

The others noticed a little more, and after hearing Jiang say this, they also looked at Chen Shi.