Chapter 4: Zhang Qingzhu!

Liang Han had just put out the cooked instant noodles when he heard someone slapping the door of his yard. It made him wonder what kind of people would come to him at this time, thinking that the original owner had fallen not lightly after all, and perhaps someone came to visit him, and he hurried to open the gate. As a result, he was surprised to see the people coming. He did not expect that it was Zhang Qingzhu who came, and the other party was still carrying baggage.

It turned out that after yesterday's incident, Zhang Qingyuan blamed himself, and Zhang Qingzhu was very angry. But in order not to let his family suffer because of himself, he could only choose to marry the scoundrel. Zhang Qingzhu felt that he was also unlucky enough, how could he be entangled with such a disgusting person, and as a result, his family was affected.

He was naturally reluctant to let him marry Liang Han, but now the problem was that he had no choice at all. Feeling uncomfortable in his heart, he tossed and turned one night and did not sleep well, Zhang Qingzhu decided not to let Liang Han feel better in one breath. Didn't Liang Han want to marry him, he went to live in his house, and every day the other party's house was restless, disgusting him! So early in the morning, he packed up his baggage, and despite the obstruction of his parents and brothers, he had to carry something to Dongluo Village.

Zhang Qingzhu had already made up his mind, and he would be able to toss and turn when he lived in Liang Han's house. If this man dared to do something to him, he would let several brothers beat him together, and then he would be famous as a teacher, and he would not have to lose money if he was injured. What he didn't expect was that Liang Han, who came to open the door, looked like he was just fine!

Thinking that he had actually blackmailed his own family and made the fourth brother blame himself, Zhang Qingzhu instantly became angry. Without thinking, he reached out and slapped Liang Han's face, and after a crisp slap on the face, Zhang Qingzhu couldn't help but scold while his hands and feet and greeted Liang Han with his hands: "You bastard, I know you are deliberately pretending!" Let you blackmail my family, let you blackmail me!

Liang Han, who had been blinded by a slap, was kicked twice more, and after reacting, he quickly dodged. In this case, he could only hide, after all, although it was the iniquity created by the original lord, now that he had received everything from the original lord, those sins were naturally counted on him.

Liang Han was chased all over the courtyard, while running a good voice and good discussion: "Zhang Qingzhu, you calm down, don't fight, there is something to discuss!" "Discuss

a fart!" What is there to discuss with you! Zhang Qingzhu took off the burden and threw it at Liang Han, "You bastard, let you slander my brother and let you harm me!"

Liang Han ran, and Zhang Qingzhu chased after him. There was nothing in the courtyard that could make him use it as a weapon, and Zhang Qingzhu felt particularly disgusted. However, compared with Liang Han, who was tall and physically strong, Zhang Qingzhu's physical strength was incomparable. Such a chase and escape, Liang Han is relaxed and not chaotic. Zhang Qingzhu couldn't do it, and after a while he was breathless and couldn't catch up with the other party.

Seeing that the other party escaped so easily, Zhang Qingzhu, who was very depressed in his heart, sat on the ground and scolded Liang Han: "You are a king and a bastard!" Bastard! Scolding the voice choked up.

Liang Han stood awkwardly on the sidelines not knowing how to be good. After hesitating, he took two steps closer and said in a gentle voice: "Zhang Qingzhu, can I apologize to you?" I know you don't want to marry me, and I don't force you anymore. I promise you, I will never pestering you again.

Although he is also a fellow man, he also wants to find someone to live a good life. Although Zhang Qingzhu's appearance is also quite in line with his wishes, he does not do anything that forces others to be so tasteless. Since this world can marry a man, he can always find a companion.