Chapter 20: A Blood Case Caused by an Egg!

Liang Han came to the city gate with the purchased things and found Uncle Liang, who put the basket on the car. Because there was soy sauce and vinegar in it, he said to Uncle Liang: "Uncle, you help me carry some, I bought some soy sauce and vinegar, so as not to spill."

"Okay." Uncle Liang took over, looked at the contents of the basket, and found that Liang Han did not spend money to buy anything, so he was relieved.

Liang Han saw Uncle Liang's actions and silently praised his foresight in his heart. I learned that if Uncle Liang saw that he had bought sugar, spices, and even meat, this extremely loser behavior, he would definitely have to read along the way. As for the behavior of not sharing the meat, Liang Han said that he sent a rabbit to the past, and everyone had meat to eat.

Back in the village, he refused Uncle Liang's invitation to let him go to the house for lunch, and Liang Han carried the basket and carried the quilt to his home. Lao Yuan saw a figure crouched in front of his house, felt strange in his heart, walked a few steps quickly, saw the man's appearance clearly, and felt particularly strange: "How did he come?"

It turned out that it was Zhang Qingzhu who was crouching in front of Liang Han's house, and the same time, this time the other party was still carrying baggage.

Before Liang Han could ask a question, the other party put on a bad face and said in a questioning tone, "Where have you been?" Why only come back now?

"I went to the city, and you are..."

Zhang Qingzhu was full of displeasure: "Open the door quickly."

Liang Han hurriedly put down the basket and opened the gate, just trying to ask what was going on, Zhang Qingzhu took the key in his hand and went to open the door of the hall with his face and holding something.

Liang Han's head was a question mark, and he seemed to be very unhappy when he saw him, and he didn't know what was happening. After all, didn't you say go home? It's not even five days, how come it's back?

Seeing Zhang Qingzhu enter the room, Liang Han hurriedly followed in. He put the basket on the table in the hall and carried the quilt into the back room. Seeing Zhang Qingzhu sitting cross-legged on the kang covered with a quilt, he sulked and asked with concern, "What's wrong with you?"

Zhang Qingzhu did not make a sound.

Liang Han put the quilt on the bed, sat down on the edge of the kang, and asked, "What's wrong with you?" Tell me, what's going on? Look at you like you've been bullied by someone.

Zhang Qingzhu looked up and said, "I haven't been bullied!" He held the quilt and rested his chin on the quilt, and said in a low mood, "I will stay at your house for a few days."

When Liang Han saw his reaction, he smiled and said, "You can stay for a few days." Then tell me, what the hell is going on with your bulging look?

Zhang Qingzhu sighed and said, "What else can I do, it's not my third sister-in-law!"

Liang Han knew a little about the Zhang family, and naturally knew that Zhang Qingzhu had a difficult third sister-in-law, so he asked, "What happened to her?"

Zhang Qingzhu said angrily: "On the day I went home, she satirized me with her yin and yang weird words, and even if that's it, she still made my father angry." Fortunately, my father is fine, otherwise I wouldn't have spared her.

Liang Han knew a little about the third sister-in-law, and it was really in response to the sentence that the family had a difficult scripture, and his third sister-in-law was the unstable existence of the Zhang family. Liang Han waited for him to continue, it seemed that there should be something else to do to get Zhang Qingzhu out of the way.

Zhang Qingzhu continued to say angrily: "Last night my mother boiled two eggs and gave me one for me to eat with Xiuxiu. When she saw it, she insisted that my mother was secretly giving me delicious food, and it was scolding and making trouble. My mother said that the other one was for her, and she said that if she hadn't been caught, my mother wouldn't have given her eggs, and she had been shouting in the yard, saying that our family had ganged up to bully her. Zhang

Qingzhu said more and more angrily, "Isn't it just that she married my third brother to confiscate the gift money?" She also didn't want to think about how good my third brother looked, and if my family could afford the gift money, they would marry her like that! Also said that our family swallowed her dowry, I yawn! Obviously, she was a good person at the beginning, saying that the family was willing to take out the dowry to see my father, and we still felt that although she was bad-hearted, she was good. It turned out to be good, and she said that we had swallowed her dowry. Roaring that our Zhang family owes her, if you leave her, go everywhere and say, let my brothers not find a daughter-in-law. Hmm, I know that she has not been kind, and she must have saved this hand when she was willing to take out the dowry. She knew that virtue herself, and she was afraid of being suspended! me! When I woke up early this morning, I would make trouble with us, and I wouldn't let anyone eat a safe meal, and my mother stopped me from arguing with her. Seeing that I didn't say a word, she was proud. I was afraid of my father, otherwise I could still lose to her!

Liang Han couldn't help but sigh, this is really a bloody case caused by an egg. He knew that Zhang Qingzhu and his third sister-in-law had not dealt with each other.

Zhang Qingzhu is the youngest son in the family, and he is not favored, not to mention that because the Zhang family decided to marry him, he also felt indebted to him in his heart, so he has always been spoiled. Although Zhang Qingzhu was not spoiled, he was definitely very temperamental, and he did not let his third sister-in-law let him at all. It is said that the two men have been fighting all the time.

Seeing that he was so angry, Liang Han opened his mouth to comfort him: "Don't be angry, if you are not happy to disagree, she can stay with me for a few more days."

Zhang Qingzhu's face collapsed: "Well, I'm here to hide from Qingjing." Although he felt that it didn't seem good to come to Liang Han's house, he had nowhere to go.

Liang Han saw that he was not happy in his heart, smiled and comforted, and said: "Dissipate the gas, I will make you meat to eat at noon."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him and was very suspicious: "Do you dare to kill rabbits?"

Liang Han smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry, the rabbit asked me to give it to my uncle." But I bought two pounds of ribs today and stewed ribs for you to eat.

"Okay, good guys bring some meat." Compared to ribs, he certainly thinks that large pieces of meat are more delicious.

Liang Han smiled and asked, "Have you eaten breakfast?"

"I didn't eat, I was full of gas." Zhang Qingzhu said without spirit.

Liang Han hurriedly got up: "You wait, I'll go cook." Come

to the kitchen, wash the ribs, and look at the two pounds of ribs. Although he thought that the braised pork ribs were more delicious, but because it was eaten by two people, and they were both people with a big appetite, Liang Han decided to stew the ribs, add some radish to stew together, there is soup and vegetables, and the portion is more.

Liang Han went out, and Zhang Qingzhu himself was in distress in the house. For his behavior of running to stay for a few days, Liang Han agreed so happily without saying anything, and he felt a little awkward himself. Obviously, I should hate him so much, but because I didn't want to stay at home, I ran to his house, and I didn't think anything was wrong.

Zhang Qingzhu sighed, "I blame Liang Pizi for being too comfortable here, I don't have to work, no one dares to mess with me."