Chapter 96: Lin Xi's Identity!

"Alas!" Liang Han sighed, he could only comfort himself in his heart, "Ancient times are ancient, if you don't want to be treated as an alien, some rules still have to be observed."

Seeing that he was so depressed, Zhang Qingzhu explained, "Don't be angry." It's not that we can't solve it. If you can't let the little stone into my house, you can't. The matter was solved. Later, we will have a child in our name. There are small stones, and we are not afraid that no one will retire.

For the children's affairs, Zhang Qingzhu is very open. When he decided to get married, he never thought of having a biological child. Even if the little stone can't be in their name, it's not still around them. Although they did not give birth, they raised them with their hearts, and they did not worry that the children would not be filial to them in the future.

He also understood why Liang Han was so angry. The matter that could have been justified in accepting children was set up so that no one was happy. He was also angry in his heart, but Liang Han was already huffing, and he wanted to follow along, and the two of them were still so angry that they could not break the plate.

Zhang Qingzhu got up and hugged Liang Han and kissed him on the face: "Don't be angry." Think of something else to go for.

Liang Han laughed, pointed to his lips and said, "It's too perfunctory to kiss your face, so you have to kiss here."

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and pushed his face: "Don't take an inch." Your beard is so prickly, it's good if I'm willing to kiss it. Saying that, he put his hands on his face and rubbed his beard, "Look at your lazy these days, without shaving, you are about to grow into a bear again." Hurry up and fight yourself, the day after tomorrow we will officially move, when the time comes, many people will have to burn the bottom of the pot for us. You have a bearded face, how can you see people.

Liang Han hugged him, let him sit on his lap, and leaned his face over to deliberately prick him: "You still dislike my long beard." What are you afraid of with a long beard, what a master I look like.

Zhang Qingzhu retreated and said with a smile: "You are as strong as a bear, even if you don't have this bearded face, who can treat you as a man." Hurry up and shave clean, it's okay to be short, grow a beard when you eat, and it's an eyesore to watch.

Liang Han can touch his chin: "The beard grows too fast, I just didn't repair it for a few days to grow like this." "The beard is good-looking, but it is too long and has no style, and it is troublesome to eat.

Zhang Qingzhu urged him: "Go and go, shave quickly." Didn't you say you'd have to go to the store later? And the new dish made with fish balls, have you thought about it?

Liang Han: "This is simple. We don't have fish balls here, plus the special chili sauce in our store. If you don't get anything else, just boil it in a spicy soup, and it tastes pretty good. What boiled fish balls, grilled fish balls, there are quite a lot of ways to eat.

Zhang Qingzhu thought for a while, and felt that Liang Han thought about most of the things he thought about was quite reliable, so he said: "Then sell and see first." If everyone thinks it's delicious, add the fish balls. But if it sells well, the fish balls are also troublesome, do we have to hire someone? The two of us are busy making potato flour every day, plus fish balls are afraid that they can't be busy.

"Please. Someone must be hired. "Not to mention making fish balls, even potato flour Liang Han is bored." If you can't sell well, you are worried that you won't make money, and if you sell well, you have to be busy half to death. He was really looking forward to the day when everyone planted potatoes so that they wouldn't have to make potato flour secretly.