Chapter 69: Spring: Yuqian Steamed Vegetables!

After breakfast, Zhang Qingzhu took the bamboo basket and said to the family and went out happily.

Zhang Qingyuan looked a little unhappy: "What to pick up Yu Qianzi, is it not to find Liang Han?"

Zhang Qingfu knew that his fourth brother was still a little awkward in his heart, so he smiled and said, "Fourth brother, what do you care about these things?" They were both engaged, and even the date was set, and it was nothing to meet. "They have to be open up in the north, so when men and women are betrothed, they can come and go, as long as they don't do such an excessive thing as premarital X behavior." It is very common for a girl to send a shoe to a man and a money bag or something. Besides, his little brother was still a little boy, and he didn't say anything innocent.

Zhang Qingshui said on the side: "The younger brother has always liked to run outside, even if there is no Liang Han, he can not be idle in this spring." "In the spring, everyone will not nest at home, and go all over the mountains to dig wild vegetables, not to mention that now is still the time when Yu Qianzi comes out."

Zhang Qingmu also said, "Let's also go to the forest to pick elm money." "The Yongye field of their family was also planted with mulberry jujube elm according to the orders of the imperial court, and some poplar trees were also planted... Such as building houses and trees that can be used for furniture. The elm tree is a good thing, not to mention the elm money, the leaves of the elm tree are all grain in the famine year. Even if you don't eat it, you can feed it to the pigs.

When Zhang Qingzhu arrived at Liang Han's house, Liang Han and Xiao Shi were also ready. Because they could have said it before, go pick up the elm money today.

Xiao Shi saw Zhang Qingzhu coming, and ran to Zhang Qingzhu with a small basket: "Uncle Xiaozhu, give you peanuts to eat." This is Uncle Liang fried yesterday, but it is fragrant. "You fried peanuts." It's a shame I didn't come yesterday. Zhang Qingzhu smiled and took a few, peeled off and tasted a peanut rice: "Well, it's quite fragrant." And he didn't hesitate to praise Liang Han, "You fried well."

Liang Han smiled: "Most of those peanuts have been sold, and some of them are left at home to eat." Yesterday I wanted to fry some peanuts to eat, but the first pot was not fried, which is the second pot. It was all up to the uncle to point out. "He doesn't have the ability to fry peanuts, Uncle Liang fried it quite well," yesterday also fried a lot of chestnuts, small stones eat chestnuts do not like to eat. Do you eat or not? It's in the jar in the kitchen. "There are many mountains here, and the people in the village do not lack chestnuts and walnuts to eat, but peanuts are very rare."

"I eat." Zhang Qingzhu went to the kitchen and grabbed two handfuls, and while eating, he said: "Let's go." Where is your forest? "In the north of the village, I'll take you there."

Spring, a season of revival of all things. When the earth begins to add green again, everyone will always feel very comfortable looking at it. The occasional unknown little flower can be seen on the side of the road, which is a beautiful season.

Liang Han took Zhang Qingzhu to his family's forest, which was not a small forest. Because Yongyetian can not be recovered, and can be passed on to future generations, the accumulation of generations of forests has become larger, and there are more trees. However, there is still a certain limit to the size, which cannot exceed three hundred acres. Otherwise, the newly married man will no longer be awarded Yongyetian. But if the family is separated, it will still be divided again.

Liang Han felt that this kind of uniform field system was still of great positive significance to the newly established dynasty. In a place like the Northland, where there are few people and more land, the imperial court vigorously encourages the villagers to reclaim new land, and the imperial court can also collect more grain taxes for a variety of grains, which is better than barrenness.