Chapter 74: Summer Story!

Liang Han and Zhang Qingzhu had dinner before leaving the Zhang family.

Old Father Zhang and Wang Shi sent the two out of the courtyard, watched them drive away from the donkey cart, and waited for a while before returning to the courtyard.

Liang Han's performance today made the Zhang family very pleased, the son looked very happy, and he stayed until after dinner, and Liang Han had no opinion on this point.

The family sat in the courtyard chatting.

Wang Shi smiled and said, "In the past few days, I have a problem in my heart, and I am always worried that life will not go well after Xiaozhu and Liang Han become intimate." Today, seeing that he is still so heartless and lungless, I am relieved.

Old Father Zhang smiled and nodded, "Hmm. Liang Han looked really good now. Xiao Zhu wanted to stay at home for a while and he had no opinion. "Usually back at the door, the son-in-law or son-in-law Xu Duo ate lunch and greeted him for a while before leaving. Few people will stay until dinner. The mother's family is not good to stay, after all, they are all married, and the other party certainly does not want the wife to worry more about the mother's family.

Zhang Qingyuan also had to admit: "Liang Han has really changed a lot, the change is really too big, it feels like a changed person." If someone had told me more than half a year ago that Liang Han would have become like this, I wouldn't have believed it at all.

Zhang Qingfu also felt the same way: "Yes, it is really surprising to think about it." In the past, people were tired of dogs and annoying second-rate children, but now they are getting rich and honestly farming, not to mention, they also planted melons well. I heard from Xiao Zhu that he also found a kind of potato grain in the mountains, which can be steamed and fried and cooked porridge, and I heard that it can also make noodles.

Lin Xi on the side listened to their words, somewhat thoughtful. He had recovered his memory the other day, and what had happened to him was a little too bizarre.

He came from 3043, and excessive science brought the end times to the end and the earth to devastation. Humanity is struggling to survive in various crises.

Lin Xi was an ordinary man, who had a miserable life in the last days, often hungry. But even so, he still tried to live. Or it is numb to live, because the people around them live like this.

However, he did not expect to encounter the betrayal of his most trusted friend, and he actually designed to make him a bait for hunting strange beasts.

Lin Xi was dead, and he didn't expect to have a chance to regain consciousness, maybe God pity him. However, when he was reborn, he lost his memory. And, he discovered, the current body was not his own at all. However, because he has no memory of his original body, he still does not know who he is now.

But I recovered my memories, I knew who I was, where I came from, and what kind of past I had. This made his life more secure.

Here, compared to his original world, it is simply a very happy country. And the Zhang family, he looked at Zhang Qingmu sitting next to him, will also be his destination.

For Liang Han, he has a sense of violation. The difference between Liang Han's bad deeds and the current Liang Han that the Zhang family brothers once said was too great. This sentence, as if he had changed as a person, was easy to provoke his nerves for him to cross over.

But thinking about it makes me think too much. It is already very strange that I have encountered this kind of thing, how can there be so many people crossing over, and it is so coincidental that it is people who know.

Letting go of these doubts, Lin Xi continued to listen to the Zhang family chatting.

Zhang Qingfu told them: "Xiaozhu mentioned to me today that Liang Han bought a shop and said that he would pass under his name.