Chapter 57: The Untouchables Still Have to Be Grinded by the Wicked!

"The county ordered the adults to come-"

This sound came from outside the medical hall, and Liang Han saw that everyone in the room was kneeling. Immediately, a messenger appeared at the door of the medical hall and stood still, so that he did not even have the opportunity to run. While scolding in his heart, he said, "The old society of all evils! Reluctantly, he knelt down (sat down). This series of actions saw Zhang Qingzhu next to him anxiously pulling on his clothes, and when he finally knelt down, he was relieved.

Zheng Ze marched into the medical hall, and after seeing the scene inside and the child on the bed, his brow frowned, and then he put on a kind face and said, "Please get up."

Hearing this, Liang Han immediately stood up, and then found that his movements were too numb, and he was a faster rhythm than the others. Immediately looking at the county master, some surprises the other party even had a face with a star aura, and the important thing was that the other party did not pay too much attention to himself. That put him at ease.

Zhang Qingzhu, who was standing next to him, reached out and pinched him, his move was too unreasonable, what if the county ordered the adults to punish him!

Liang Han understood Zhang Qingzhu's meaning and immediately quietly reduced his sense of existence. Noticing that the silent needles in the medical hall can be heard, it feels like this situation is almost the same, if not silent. Liang Han looked at the cautious expression on their faces and sighed in his heart: "The deterrent power of the class here is simply too frightening!"

Dr. Liu duly came out from behind and bowed down in front of the county order: "The grass people have seen the county order.

Zheng Zexing stretched out his hand to support him: "Dr. Liu, there is no need to be polite." What happened to these children? Dr. Liu: "I have already used medicine for them, and it will be no big deal to sleep once."

Zheng Zexing was relieved. He turned to the people in the medical hall: "This official did not expect that on this festive day, there were even gangsters who broke into the city to cause trouble." Fortunately, the children were all fine, and no children were taken away. This official has already ordered people to close the city gates and lock up the gangsters in the city, and this officer assures the villagers that they will arrest those murderers and give them an explanation. He believed that not all of the murderers had escaped from the city, and that they could follow the vine as long as they caught one person. If it's really as I expected... He will not let them go!

Zheng Zexing's voice was lagging behind, and the villagers did not know how to respond to him, but fortunately, there were people in Pingmo City. They were more insightful, so they immediately responded, "Thank you very much, Lord for making decisions for us." After the villagers reacted, they also cheered up and thanked each other.

Liang Han, who was listening to all this, turned his mind quickly. After all, he is a modern man, even if he does not like to have a conspiracy theory about everything, but he has this ability. A county order, who had been in office for less than half a year, ordered the lantern party to be held for the first time, and there were gangsters who blatantly arrested children on the street, and none of them were caught. Could it be that these are all directed at this county order?

Closing the gates and catching the turtles in the urn is not bad. But the problem is that there are a lot of villagers in the city, and they are not happy to stay in the city for one night. Originally, I came to the city to play, or the Lantern Festival, and this kind of thing happened. Still locked up in the city, the villagers will certainly complain non-stop, and the county order will naturally be blamed, after all, it was his divine intention to hold the lantern festival. It seems that the officials also have evaluations every year, and it seems that some people want to calculate this county order.