Chapter 54: Go to the Lantern Meeting!

Zhang Qinglin is carefully weaving the sack in his hand, which is something used when he is busy farming, always not too much, taking advantage of the current leisure to make more out. Since his divorce, he had asked his fourth and fifth brothers to move into his house, and the brothers' rooms were more spacious. However, because the kang in their room is relatively large, they still like to spend time in this room during the day.

He was angry about Xue Chunlian, but he was also relieved after he divorced his wife. He didn't know what the point of that life was, and he couldn't see any hope at all. Now, his heart had finally calmed down. When he saw the little brother enter the house, he could also show a faint smile on his face: "Come back." Just now the mother fried the noodle stick, leaving you a lot. "Have a noodle stick?" Zhang Qingzhu walked over happily, "Where? Sweet or savoury? 

"Savory ." Zhang Qingfu took it out for him.

Watching him happily pick it up, the look of eating was obviously restored to its original state, which made him feel relieved and at the same time could not help but raise an eyebrow, thinking in his heart: "He figured it out himself?"

 After a series of incidents in the family, the little brother's whole person fell down. He talked to the other person a few times without much effect. Is it good to go out and have a trip? I remembered that today seemed to be the day when Liang Han came to their village to visit relatives.

The noodle stick is actually a small stick made of flour, fried very crisp, which is a rare delicacy for the Zhang family. Zhang Qingzhu ate one, handed the plate to them and asked with a smile, "There are many more, you can eat some more." "Say to the brothers one by one."

Lin Xi smiled when he saw him like this, "I am relieved to see you like this." After Xue Chunlian's incident, the atmosphere of the entire Zhang family became very depressed, which made him a little worried. Fortunately, as time passed, they gradually got better. But Zhang Qingzhu has been listless, and it seems that some things have not been able to figure out. I tried to solve him, but nothing came of it.

"I figured it out." Zhang Qingzhu secretly said in his heart, "I am quietly waiting to hear the tragic end of that woman!" If what Liang Pizi said was wrong... When the time comes, find a way to deal with her! He said and leaned over to Lin Xi, "Brother Lin Xi, what are you painting?"

Lin Xi showed him the paper with the big palm in his hand: "This is a tiger ragdoll doll." "He drew it with charcoal and only had a general appearance.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the tiger on the painting, fat and muttering, looking very good: "Doll? Why is it called a doll?

Lin Xi shook his head, "I don't know. It was something that came to mind in my head, and it vaguely felt as if it was the name. "There are always some strange scenes in his mind this time, but unfortunately he can't catch them all the time." He didn't know if it was just a momentary fantasy or his memory. This phenomenon of not knowing whether it was good or bad made him a little worried, but he was not good enough to bring up the matter of going to the doctor.

Zhang Qingzhu did not ask Lin Xi this question again, he felt that if he did not have a memory, he would definitely be very sad and uncomfortable, he would not mention the sad things of others: "Then what is this tiger doll used for?" 

"Hmm... It seems to be a toy for small children. Lin Xi said his thoughts, "I thought about whether I would make it and see it, maybe I could sell it."

Zhang Qingzhu didn't think too much: "Yes, if the mother does not have time, she can let the sister-in-law help to do it." Those beautiful flower baskets that you remembered years ago don't sell quite well. After saying that, he smiled, "Brother Lin Xi, you must have come from a big place and know these rare things."