Chapter 60: Liang Han: Relatives can probe the mouth wind first!

Children in Dongluo Village are playing games in the open space of the wheat field, and the weather is not very good today, but it does not hinder the children's mood to play.

The children were playing, and suddenly the sky rumbled with thunder. The thunder startled them, and the children stopped.

Then some children cheered: "Spring thunder - spring thunder - "

Then many children began to cheer together: "Oh - spring thunder, spring thunder -

" The villagers heard the thunder and became lively, and this thunder indicates that spring has arrived!

Some old people had joy on their faces: "Today's spring thunder is not too late, don't worry about harvesting." "They were afraid that the weather would be cold for too long and miss the good time for spring ploughing.

"I was worried the other day that it would be too cold today, but now I don't have to worry. We have to pack up the seeds, and the spring ploughing is about to begin. "

..................

Everyone was talking about it, and seeing that it was about to rain, everyone went home. Xiao Shi ran all the way home, and when he entered the courtyard, he saw Liang Han collecting farm tools in the hall.

"Uncle Liang! It's going to rain! Little Stone ran into the house and said happily, "Everyone was happy when the thunder was just struck!" Isn't it particularly good to be raining?

Liang Han put down the agricultural tools in his hand: "This is spring thunder, indicating that spring is coming." He looked at the sky outside, and it did look like it was going to rain, "Don't you all say that spring rain is as expensive as oil?" Rain is a good thing.

"Oh. It turned out to be so, no wonder they were so happy. The little stone sat down on the stool, "Uncle Liang, you're going to farm soon, aren't you?" What is planted in the field?

Liang Han thought for a moment and said, "Most of the village grows wheat corn and sorghum, and you have to plant some cotton and soybeans." Some people also grow some sesame mung bean peanuts or something. "Don't grow rice." The little stone was a little surprised, "Why don't you plant the rice when it's delicious?"

"Rice is grown in paddy fields. We can't plant on our side. Liang Han smiled, "Rest assured, even if you don't plant it, you won't lack your rice to eat." Do you like watermelon? I can plant points. Xiao Shi said busily: "Plant it, I like to eat watermelon, watermelon is delicious!" Uncle Liang, do you still grow watermelons? 

"Will plant." He can learn a lot of planting techniques with the planting system: "When the time comes, I will plant more acres of melons, and we will eat them casually in the summer." Little Stone imagined the scene at that time: "Great! Uncle Liang is really powerful!

"Haha, I took that nice word." Liang Han put the farm tools away, "Go, let's go to your third grandmother's house for dinner at noon today."

 "Huh? Why would you go to Grandma Three's house for dinner? Little Stone knew that there were some reasons for eating together.

"I heard that Xiao Zhi's wedding date was booked, and my uncle was happy, and he celebrated a table of good dishes and let us also go to eat."

"It's delicious!" Xiao Shi was very happy, thought of something, and asked, "Did the second grandmother's family also go to dinner?"

Liang Han smiled: "You are a clever ghost who thinks a lot." You guessed it, their family also went to dinner. When the time comes, you will follow your three grandmothers, and you will have to eat. Little Stone smiled, "Hey hey." I just don't like their house very much.