Chapter 42: Give the Money Back!

"Liang Han?" Wang Shi thought for a moment, remembered who this somewhat familiar name was, and looked angrily at his younger son: "You!

Zhang Qingzhu took a few steps back in fright, and explained very aggrievedly: "There is no problem with the source of this money." It was the money he sold that was not stolen or stolen. It's clean money, and I won't have an accident if I take it.

 Wang Clan angrily reprimanded, "You! Do you have a brain? Why did he lend you so much money for no reason? What is his attempt at you that you don't know yourself? She reached out and poked Zhang Qingzhu's forehead fiercely, hating iron and steel, and said, "Still involved with people like him, can you grow a snack?"

Zhang Qingzhu wanted to cry bitterly: "I know he likes me and wants to marry me." So what are you afraid of? I borrowed it from him, and what you said was the same as I sold myself. "You

..." Wang Shi saw his younger son with a look of a stone head, "they are all about to be angry with you!" Have you ever wondered what to do if he wants us to pay off your debts? "No, it won't." Zhang Qingzhu explained, "He didn't let me sign the IOU, he was going to be so bad, I would pay the bill!" Mother, shall we leave the money behind? Give the second brother their daughter-in-law. 

Wang Clan flatly refused: "No! We can't afford it. "She also felt sorry for her sons in her heart, and when she refused, she was also distressed, but she couldn't agree." She couldn't sacrifice her younger son for the sake of several other sons. She also knew that several sons would not be willing.

Zhang Qingzhu said anxiously: "I know I can't afford it, but he didn't force me to pay it back immediately." We can pay it back slowly, he is not short of money, he..."

Wang interrupted him: "Don't say it." You give the money back.

Zhang Qingzhu stubbornly said, "I don't! I don't pay it back. This is what I borrowed, and I want to stay.

 Wang Shi was angry: "You don't listen to your mother?

"I didn't. I don't pay it back. I won't pay it back. Whoops..." Zhang Qingzhu hugged the money bag and cried, "I won't pay it back, I won't pay it back..."

Seeing his brother crying, several people were uncomfortable in their hearts. Zhang Qingyong comforted, "Xiaozhu, don't cry." Is it okay to listen to our mother? Give the money back to that Liang Han.

Zhang Qingzhu cried and asked him, "Don't you want to marry Cuicui girl?"

Zhang Qingyong's eyes flashed with depression: "I... Anyway, you pay the money back first. After all, this is not our family's money. "No, what I borrowed is mine."

Wang Shi was upset by Zhang Qingzhu's crying, and the situation of several sons made her feel even more sad, and she looked at her younger son with anger and ultimatum: "Return the money!" Otherwise you won't have dinner!

Zhang Qingzhu held the money bag and insisted: "I will not pay it back." Then he looked warily at his brothers, "If you grab it, I'll leave." This made several people who were ready to do it stop.

Zhang Qingyuan was depressed: "I shouldn't have been so used to you before!" So disobedient! "I don't care, I want to stay..." Zhang Qingzhu hugged his money bag and cried. He wants to keep this money, no one says it is useless, he must leave the money.

"Stop crying!" Wang Shi was also confused by him, "When you are still young?

Old Father Zhang listened to the noise here, and his heart was still a little worried, and he slowly walked out of the house and came to the door. Hearing the sound of his younger son crying loudly, he was so anxious that he couldn't do it: "Xiao Zhu, what's wrong with you?" "Push open the door to get in.