Chapter 78: Zhang Qingzhu: Stuffed, Honestly!

"Uncle Bamboo." When the little stone arrived at the door, he jumped out of the car and rushed inside happily.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and went up to pick him up, but he tried several times and didn't pick him up. The little stone also smiled and giggled very cooperatively to let him hold, but the net went down bald.

Liang Han saw their comical behavior and saw the bottom happy: "He has a long flesh now, you can't hold it."

Zhang Qingzhu slipped away several times without success, decided to give up, and said with a smile: "No hug, no hug." The little stone grew up, and I couldn't hold it.

Xiao Shi laughed loudly, "Uncle Xiaozhu, your strength is not big enough, Uncle Liang can hold it."

Liang Han went up and patted his head, "Don't laugh at my daughter-in-law." He's our boss, be careful he doesn't give you meat.

"I know, I know, Uncle Bamboo is the biggest in the family." The little stone said flatteringly.

Zhang Qingzhu held his arm and glanced at Liang Han, "Since I am in charge, then you should be a daughter-in-law." Come on, the scream is good.

Liang Han said with a hippie smile: "Dang, don't stand here, take a small stone to eat melon."

Zhang Qingzhu was very satisfied with this, "Go, little stone, let's go eat watermelon." Xiao Bao also gave you a gift, let's go see what he gave you. The two happily entered the house, and Liang Han led the donkey under the pergola. This is specially built when he enters the summer, and he moves the bed to sleep under the pergola at night, and does not have to worry about the sudden rain or dew in the middle of the night.

After getting some water for the donkey to drink, Liang Han washed his face and entered the house. I saw the two of them nibbling on watermelons and getting together to see the gift that Zhu Yucheng gave to Xiao Shi.

Liang Han took a dime of melon and took a bite. Seeing that the gift boxes were full of small puppets and small porcelain dolls, and seeing the look of the small stones with relish, he said: "It is indeed a small gadget that children like."

Zhang Qingzhu also felt very funny when he looked at it: "This little puppet is really like it, I don't know what wood is made, it smells quite fragrant." Xiao Shi held a puppet with a spear on his back: "This is a powerful thing, this is a god, right?"

Zhang Qingzhu glanced at it: "It looks like the door god on the New Year painting." Even if not, it must be a very powerful person. Maybe it's a general or something.

Liang Han saw that the two of them were excited to take them out one by one and put them on the table, one by one, discussing which one looked better and which weapon was the most powerful. Who is who is what he looks like.

Seeing Zhang Qingzhu's interestedness like Xiao Shi, he said, "Sure enough, he is still a child." The two children in the family were playing on their heads, and as the only adult, Liang Han felt that he should take responsibility for the adult. Picking up the knife, the brush cut the remaining half of the watermelon: "Don't just play, eat some watermelon."

..................

Because the wheat will begin to be cut in a few days, every household is packing up their farm tools. Wooden shovels, wooden forks, sacks, sickles, etc., all the things that the farm can use have begun to be repaired. The bad ones were made up.

Liang Han also took out his sickle and began to sharpen it after breakfast. He also specially learned this knife sharpening craft from Uncle Liang and found that it was really a technical job.

Zhang Qingzhu saw that he was busy, and he didn't need him, and there was no work at home. So, he picked up the hoe and picked up the straw hat and said to Liang Han, "Liang Pizi, you are at home, I will go to the potato field to weed."