Chapter 6: Uncle Liang!

Planning how to plant vegetables in his heart, Liang Han was walking home with the vegetable seeds when he suddenly heard someone behind him calling out to him. Looking back, he was called a middle-aged man, who was Liang Qingfeng, the uncle of the original lord.

Speaking of which, although the original owner has not had a father and mother since childhood, in fact, he still has two uncles. Uncle Liang Qingchai, who was relatively stingy, married an equally cautious daughter-in-law, coupled with the virtue of the original lord, and did not ask much about the original lord. And the younger uncle Liang Qingfeng, reading that the original lord is a single seedling of his brother, although he hates the original lord very much for iron and steel, but also has a lot of care.

It was hard to meet a person who was kind to the original owner, and Liang Han was busy laughing and shouting: "Uncle."

Liang Qingfeng was still carrying something in his hand, and approached him with curious eyes and looked him up and down: "Are your injuries all right?"

Liang Han said with some embarrassment: "Much better, the injury is not serious." "He knows that he is getting better so fast, it is inevitable that people will think that he is deliberately touching the porcelain Zhang family."

Liang Qingfeng listened to him say this, and nodded his head with confidence: "If it is not heavy, it will be done, and you are not allowed to do such a humble thing in the future."

Liang Han smiled sheepishly, "Hmm. "Yesterday I came back a little late from Mingshan Village, and I went to your house to find you, and you slept very deeply." The doctor said you were not serious, and I did not wake you. Liang Qingfeng thought about what he had heard before, so he asked him: "I heard that Zhang Qingzhu came to our village to find you, what happened?"

Liang Han said with some embarrassment: "He is angry in his heart, saying that he came to toss me."

Liang Qingfeng glanced at him and said without anger, "Tossing you is also what you deserve, and see what you do that is called!" But things are like this, little man, you listen to your uncle's advice. Since you are rare in your family, you have to think of being good to him, so in the future, you have to live a good life, you can't mess around like before, otherwise how can you raise a daughter-in-law! Even if it is a male daughter-in-law, it must be raised by you, you know?

Liang Han hung his head to listen to the training, and when he saw him say this, he nodded his head to show that he was taught: "You are right, I will definitely live a good life in the future." 

"A man of the eighth rank must speak and count his words." Liang Qingfeng nodded with satisfaction when he heard this. I thought that the power of the daughter-in-law was great, and even a person like the nephew who had repeatedly taught could say that he would live a good life for the daughter-in-law. He handed the thing in his hand to Liang Han: "I was planning to bring you some dishes, but when I happened to meet you, you should bring it back yourself."

Liang Han was entangled and did not know whether to pick up.

Liang Qingfeng did not see his hesitation, directly handed him the bag, let him hold it, and then instructed him: "Zhang Qingzhu must have anger in his heart, you let him spread his anger, and you are not allowed to say anything ugly." Remember, what to do with him, wait until he is discouraged to live with you well.

Liang Han wanted to say that he did not want to force Zhang Qingzhu, and wanted to say that he would not entangle the other party in the future. But I heard Liang Qingfeng sigh and say, "I originally wanted to marry a woman for you to be a daughter-in-law, and a good villain can also pass incense to my eldest brother, but you are like this... After delaying for so many years, since you want to live with Zhang Qingzhu, I will not stop you. 

Liang Han naturally understood the unfinished meaning of Liang Qingfeng's words. The original lord's reputation is outstanding, which girl will marry him, not to mention the four walls of the family, if you suffer hardships, it is better to suffer with a person with a good temperament. Therefore, Liang Handu was twenty-five years old and had not yet married a daughter-in-law. You can't live by committing your own sins, just let him carry the pot, thinking that there is an urge to have a full face of the cow.

Liang Qingfeng looked at such a tall person, saying more could not play a big role, only hoped that after this time, Liang Han could change a little. Wave your hand: "Okay, you go back." Remember to be good to others, one day I will find a good day, go to the Zhang family, and give your marriage a down.

Liang Han heard this and hurriedly stopped: "Uncle, the matter of becoming a relative is not urgent, you don't go to the Zhang family." This thing... This matter still depends on Zhang Qingzhu.

Liang Qingfeng felt that Liang Han was making a fool of himself: "Listen to how he is done, if you listen to him, people will not marry you."

Liang Han didn't care much and said, "Even if you don't marry, this kind of thing is not good."

Liang Qingfeng immediately narrowed his eyes when he heard him say this: "What nonsense!" Your affair can be counted as our Dongluo Village and the two village chiefs of their famous mountain village together, how can you say that it is calculated. You tried hard to marry someone before, and now you say that you are not reluctant, how, how do you look at others again?

Liang Han quickly shook his head: "No, I didn't like anyone else." I just want him to be willing. You also know that if he is reluctant, we will be married, and this day will not be able to pass, right?

Liang Qingfeng lectured, "You're a! You can be good to him, and you will live honestly in the future, he will be willing sooner or later.

Liang Han could only say that he had been taught: "Yes, you are right." I'll have a good life in the future, rest assured.

Seeing this, Liang Qingfeng said rather helplessly: "If you can really change it, I am really thankful." Your daddy will be happy underground. "No way, Liang Han has not changed his teachings before." He is an uncle, not a father, and he has little effect.

"I must change." Liang Han was sullen in his heart, he had suffered for the original master, and he didn't know when he would be the head.

After watching Liang Qingfeng leave, Liang Han was fiercely relieved: "In the future, show more performance, let them understand that I have changed, otherwise I will definitely be disciplined every time I meet." 

Carrying his things home, Liang Han mentioned what Liang Qingfeng had given him to the kitchen. He poured it out and looked at it, a total of three cabbages, five turnips, and some garlic, at least in the few days before he planted vegetables, he didn't have to worry about not having vegetables to eat.

After putting the dishes away, Liang Han went to the room where the grain was placed. I took a basket and started peeling cottonseed. It was a time-consuming job, but fortunately he was patient enough to peel off all the cottonseeds before noon, barely enough to plant a patch of land.