Chapter 72: Liang Han: Cave House Flower Candle Night!

Liang Han saw that since Uncle Liang had so much confidence in him, he naturally could not disappoint the other party. At dinner, I went to Uncle Liang's house with a basket of potatoes.

Jiang Shi looked at the potatoes and felt strange, she had heard her husband say before, as a farmer, naturally know that more than one kind of grain is meaningful. If you can grow wild on the mountain, even if the yield is not high, you can go to the mountain to find food when there is a shortage of food.

When Jiang Shi saw Liang Han start to collect the potatoes, he said, "Little Han, tell me how to eat this thing." I'll give you a shot. "There are many ways to eat potatoes. I can eat stir-fried vegetables, I can also cook rice, and I can also eat it when it is steamed. Anyway, you can eat whatever you want. Liang Han got some water to wash the potatoes, "Remove the skin of the potatoes when you eat them." Then he took out a sprouted potato and said to Jiang, "When the potato sprouts, it can't be eaten." Sprouted potatoes are poisonous. Jiang Shi remembered this, but he was not afraid because the germination was poisonous. Peanuts can not be eaten when they sprout, potatoes can not be eaten when they sprout.

Liang Lei also curiously rushed over: "I have never encountered this thing in the mountains, and it is not easy to find it when it grows in the soil." Brother Lobby, why do you call it a potato?

Liang Han said the explanation he had come up with: "Because it is round and rolling, and it grows in the soil." I called it a potato, and it was all a blind name. Just shout and just say it. Cooking quickly over the firewood, Liang Han fried a pot of vinegar and shredded potatoes, and also told Liang Xiaoaunt to add water when frying.

So, at dinner, everybody was eating sautéed potatoes, drinking porridge with boiled potatoes, nibbling on steamed potatoes.

Uncle Liang felt good when he ate: "This potato is really good." Full stomach, there are so many ways to eat. Unfortunately, there is no way to leave it for as long as wheat. When the time comes to look at the yield, if the yield is high, even if it can not be put for a long time, it is worth the seed. Liang Han took the opportunity to say his plan: "Uncle, I found that this potato can not only be eaten, but also made into noodles." Even if it is put away for a short time, it doesn't matter, we can make vermicelli and store it. Moreover, potatoes can actually be put for a long time in winter.

Uncle Liang was surprised: "Can this thing still make vermicelli?" 

"Yes." Liang Han continued to fool around, "I found out last year when I was fooling around. I didn't find enough potatoes and I didn't make them. It was only because I found that potatoes can make vermicelli that I wanted to grow them.

Uncle Liang understood, and he smiled and said, "You think of some way to make money again, right?" Are you planning to do a vermicelli business?

Liang Han explained, "I have this plan. The town's vermicelli is not cheap, and I think there is still a profit. It is necessary to look at the yield of potatoes first, if there are many knots, it is worth doing this business.

Liang Zhi listened and felt that this lobby brother was now more and more capable. This ability to make money is not comparable to ordinary people, and he sincerely praised: "Brother Lobby, your mind is really alive, we have not seen this thing, you can think of how to do business."

Liang Lei was even more impressed: "Brother Lobby, you are really powerful, you will really make money." I went out twice the other day and earned more than anyone else's family for a year. Say it out of sure envy them to death.

Liang Han smiled: "That's because I have the capital, otherwise the money can't be earned."

Uncle Liang also praised him: "It is said that it is so, but most people can't think of these ideas." Or your brain, your ability. Saying or habitually admonishing a sentence, "It's good to be able to make money, but you can't spend too much to know no."