Chapter 104:EXTRA: Three Years Later (2)

After a whole day, Father Zhang left Liang Han and his family to live at home for another day, and Xiaoshi would not go to school tomorrow anyway.

At night, after Zhang Qingzhu coaxed Xiao Tangyuan to sleep, he complained to Liang Han: "My grandmother doesn't know what to think, and she even asked Brother Lin Xi to help her cousin find work." It's also thanks to her that she can open this mouth. "Normal. Watching your family live better and better, but your uncle's family did not get any real things, naturally thinking of borrowing your light. Liang Han comforted him, "Don't be angry, Lin Xi won't follow them anyway." As far as Lin Xi's identity is concerned, they don't dare to mess with him.

"Well, Brother Lin Xi's father is a senior official, and no matter how powerful Grandma is, she doesn't dare to offend Brother Lin Xi. That's why I don't dare to go too far in talking and doing things. Zhang Qingzhu lay down on the bed, "Fortunately, Brother Lin Xi is here, otherwise our family will be annoyed to death by them."

Liang Han felt how important the official body was. It can reduce a lot of trouble. Therefore, it is very important to raise two children to study well. If you can't be an official, you can take the exam.

..................

On the day when Liang Wenqing became married, Liang Han, the lobby brother, naturally had to attend. Because he had a good relationship with Liang Wenqing, Liang Han and Zhang Qingzhu also brought a heavy gift when they went.

Fang was very happy to receive Liang Han's salute. However, when I think that my youngest son is going to get married today, I can't be really happy.

She was not happy for her youngest son to marry, but her youngest son was too dead-headed. Seeing that he dragged on year after year, he could only agree.

Zhang Qingzhu ran to the house to talk to Liang Wenqing.

Liang Wenqing was very happy to see Zhang Qingzhu: "Brother Xiaozhu."

Zhang Qingzhu sat beside him: "I'm going to marry

Zhang Dameng today, are you very happy?"

Liang Wenqing smiled coyly: "Hmm." I just feel a little sorry daddy.

Zhang Qingzhu comforted: "It's okay. As long as you get better and better, your father will definitely not care.

Liang Wenqing nodded. He and Zhang Dameng have been together for three years, and the other party is a very responsible person, and he first talked through the family before being with him. This makes him feel confident in living with each other.

Gao Yongfu stayed by the river, staring blankly into the distance. Today was Wen Qing's wedding day, and he didn't even have the courage to take a look. Three years later, he had a son, but his heart was empty. But what can he do? Now even Wen Qing is going to get married. He had seen that man, and Wen Qing's mother told the village how good the man was to Wen Qing, and how Wen Qing persuaded the father and mother at home. To his dismay, he couldn't compare to the man. He felt that he should bless Wen Qing, but his heart was very painful.

Uncle Liang's house is very lively, and no one will care that there will be a man who is sad because of Liang Wenqing's marriage.

Liang Han helped greet the guests outside, and waited outside to shout that the queue to receive the kiss was coming. They all rushed out, and Liang Han also followed, as a "mother's family", how can they all cooperate to make things difficult for Zhang Dameng.

As a result, a headcatcher in the distance suddenly came over and asked, "Can Young Master Liang be here?"

Liang Han came out of the crowd: "I am Liang Han." What are you looking for me for? The