Chapter 12: The Fourth Brother Has Arrived!

After breakfast, Liang Han sat down and rested for a while and asked Zhang Qingzhu, "Have you been staying in the house like this, don't you go out for a walk?"

Zhang Qingzhu sat in the bed: "What are you going out for?" It's cold and there's nothing to play with.

Liang Han suggested: "Go out and breathe." If you go pick up some stones, I'll make time to make a chessboard today, and we'll play chess.

Zhang Qingzhu was reluctant: "I can't play chess." Besides, playing chess is not interesting.

"It's time to pass the time, and there's not much to do in the winter." And what I do is backgammon, the rules are very simple, once learned. "Don't play, you still tell me a story, it's interesting to listen to the story."

Liang Han thought to himself, "Of course, you are relaxed as a person who listens to the story, and I have a dry mouth and a lot of brains." He turned his head, thinking about what he could play.

Speaking of adults, there is nothing to play, like cards, mahjong, he can't do it, but the games that children can play are quite rich. He was thinking about what he could use to pass the time, when he heard someone outside shouting: "Xiaozhu, is Xiaozhu here?"

Liang Han looked at Zhang Qingzhu and asked, "Are you calling you?" 

"Sounds like my fourth brother." Zhang Qingzhu hurriedly got out of bed to put on his shoes, and while running outside, he responded, "Fourth brother, I am here."

Liang Han was speechless: "Yes, here comes another bitter lord." In this situation, he was not good enough to hide in the house, and it would be difficult to hide in case of action, so he also followed Zhang Qingzhu out.

When I came outside, I saw a young man standing at the entrance of the courtyard, Zhang Qingzhu, the fourth brother of Zhang Qingzhu, who was irritable. Watching Zhang Qingzhu smile and run over, and Zhang Qingyuan glared at himself from afar, Liang Han felt that it was better to hide out. Leave the two brothers at home to talk. So he took a flat shoulder and carried a wooden bucket and said to Zhang Qingzhu: "There is no water at home, I will go to fetch water."

When passing Zhang Qingyuan, the other party was like a wolf, with a fierce expression and eager to pounce on him and bite him. Liang Han pretended to be very calm, and he walked out of the gate sideways as if he hadn't seen it. But even if he walked away, he could still feel that the other party was staring at him fiercely, and for the first time in his life, he really felt what was like a thorn in his back.

After getting farther away and seeing that Zhang Qingyuan did not mean to rush over, Liang Han was relieved. Then I sighed in my heart: "I thought that this family would come to find Zhang Qingzhu the next day, but I didn't expect to come today, it was really heartfelt." Are you not afraid that Zhang Qingzhu will suffer losses? If it was still the same person, maybe something would be done.

What Liang Han did not know was that according to a rule that everyone in the village acquiesced to. If Liang Hanzhen used strong on Zhang Qingzhu, no one could help him if he was beaten to death by the victim's family. The original lord naturally knew this rule, so even if he was usually horizontal, but he was still a ruffian, he was still afraid of death, and naturally did not dare to do anything to Zhang Qingzhu. After all, there were seven brothers in the family, and they could really beat him to death. Therefore, the Zhang family did not worry too much about what Zhang Qingzhu encountered. Just afraid that his son is too impulsive, in case he starts with Liang Han, he will be in trouble, after all, he knows that Zhang Qingzhu can't beat Liang Han by looking at his physique. So his mother was not at ease, and ordered the fourth son to come and see the situation. The reason why I only came here today is that Zhang Qingzhu is disobedient, and he has to run to Liang Han's house by himself.