Chapter 84: The potatoes are ripe!

Liang Han sent the small stone to the private school, and when he returned, he saw that Zhang Qingzhu was still sleeping soundly. He didn't bother to hear the system report that the grain in the space could be harvested. So he went and closed the door, and went into the room where they slept.

Still carefully closing the door of the room, Liang Han called out the system panel. After adjusting the time to 1:1, Liang Han entered the space.

Because there are many people who need wheat seeds, and it is not as good as growing grain, Liang Han has been growing wheat recently.

Looking at the golden wheat field, Liang Han took out his sickle and began to harvest.

When Zhang Qingzhu woke up, he found that there was no one in the house, but the door had a latch from the inside. Looking at this situation, he knew that Liang Han must have entered the space.

"That baby is amazing. If he didn't know, Liang Pizi could suddenly disappear and suddenly appear, and think he was a god. Holding

his chin, Zhang Qingzhu curled up on the bed for a while: "When will he come out?" Could it be that the wheat is ripe? "You can harvest two stubbles of wheat in a month, and you can harvest more than a thousand catties of grain in one field, which is really amazing!" Zhang Qingzhu couldn't help but think, "If only the ground outside could be so powerful." Didn't Liang Han often say that they could harvest so much grain in that world? In addition to the good seeds, it is because there is something called fertilizer.

"If only that baby could make that thing called fertilizer." With fertilizer and good wheat seeds cultivated by the system baby, you can also harvest thousands of pounds of wheat outside! The more Zhang Qingzhu thought about it, the more excited he became: "Since it is a treasure, or a treasure specially used for farming, it should be able to do it!" After a while, Liang Han must ask him when he comes out. However, left and right, etc., I did not see him come out. Zhang Qingzhu went out, sweating a little on his sleeping body, and planned to take a cold shower.

Liang Han in the space. Since the experience of harvesting their family's more than fifty acres of wheat fields, the speed of harvesting wheat is definitely on the next level. So, after more than four hours of continuous work, he finished harvesting an acre of wheat.

As for the other acre, considering the time outside, he planned to harvest it again tomorrow. After taking a shower in the space, planning to go out.

As soon as I came out of the space, I saw that Zhang Qingzhu was not there.

"Xiao Zhu, where is it?"

Liang Han cried out, but no one was heard to respond. Looking at the current time, he said, "Did you go to pick up the little stone and leave school?" I thought I'd have to celebrate tonight. It was also time to make dinner, so I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen.

Since it is a celebration, it is natural to eat a good meal.

Because he lived in the village, sometimes Liang Han would take advantage of sending small stones to school and take the opportunity to buy some meat to store in the space. When you want to eat like this, you don't have to run to the city in particular.

There are still some ribs and pork belly in the space.

He took the meat out and took some greens from the space. But these greens are grown in his garden. Because food is more important, almost all of his space is used to grow grain. And green vegetables, summer lack of nothing lack of green vegetables to eat.

"Let's make six dishes." Xiao Shi likes to eat braised pork ribs, and these ribs are braised as braised meat. Then there is a stir-fried meat with celery, scrambled meat with beans, tomato chili eggs, and cold cucumbers. Then he looked at the pile of vegetables, "Well... Make a sugar tomato, they both like to eat. After thinking about the recipe, Liang Han began to cook. While chopping vegetables, he thought, "I'm also a qualified housewife and man now, right?" Although also responsible for making money outside. "However, he is still happy to cook for his daughter-in-law and children."