Chapter 32: Gloves!

Liang Han, who thought of getting up in the morning to give Zhang Qingzhu bean sprouts, did not sleep very well, so he woke up as soon as the door rang. When I opened the door and saw that it was still Zhang Qingzhu and his seventh brother, I knew that the other party must not have confessed to his brothers.

Help load the bean sprouts into the car, because the rich man himself wants more than one cylinder, so today at least two cylinders. He himself did not have so many bean sprouts, fortunately Uncle Liang's first cylinder could be sold, he told Uncle Liang yesterday that he would use his top today. He weighed it in advance, and when it was sold out, he would give the one that belonged to Uncle Liang to the other party. It is only because they told Zhang Qingzhu that as long as they sell two pounds, they will give them a piece of money, and Uncle Liang's money is naturally not good for him to draw to the Zhang family brothers, so he had to take his own filling. So, he doesn't make much money today. However, he didn't think much about this, after all, it was the time to brush up on good feelings.

After sending Zhang Qingzhu away and them, Liang Han went back to continue sleeping, he was very sorry that the ancient door was locked from the inside at night, otherwise, he really wanted to give them the key and save himself from getting up so early every day. In the past, except for the need to get up so early when he was studying early, he had never gotten up so early. Thinking about how to lock the door from the outside, I slowly fell asleep again.

Zhang Qingzhu, who needed to rush to the county seat, was sitting on the car eating vegetable rolls at the moment, and while eating, he said to Zhang Qingfu, who was rushing to the car: "Seventh brother, you are right." He cooks very well, and this cabbage roll is also delicious. Zhang Qingfu, who took a bite of the cabbage roll, said: "The oil and salt are enough, of course, delicious."

Zhang Qingzhu ate very vigorously, and when he saw that there were still two eggs in the basket, he took one and gave it to Zhang Qingfu: "Seventh brother, there are two eggs, give you one."

Zhang Qingfu took the egg: "He is willing to be willing to treat you."

Zhang Qingzhu smiled hesitantly and shook another egg in his hand: "Brother Seven, you can also hold the egg in your hand, the egg is still hot, it can be used to warm your hands."

Zhang Qingfu saw his appearance and no longer said Liang Han's topic: "When we enter the city, let's go and deliver it to the Lin family first." If the man is lying to us, we might as well have time to sell the sprouts.

"Brother, will that man lie to us?" He really didn't expect that.

Zhang Qingfu explained: "Just in case. You know, you have to take many situations into account. "Brother

Seven, you are smart, you have you here, you just have to think about it, I don't have enough brains." Zhang Qingzhu said very bare that he couldn't think of these things.

Zhang Qingfu had a helpless expression of "I can't do anything with you": "In the future, you have to learn how long to have a snack eye, and sooner or later you will have to leave home to live with others."

Zhang Qingzhu didn't care much and said, "It doesn't matter, I can let you help me come up with ideas when I leave the house." Besides, when the time comes, I can find someone who listens to me and I am in charge, so I don't have to play with my mind.

"I'm not talking about letting you play with your eyes, I'm letting you have a little bit of eyes, so that you won't be fooled and don't understand what's going on." This younger brother, he really obeyed his simple personality.

Zhang Qingzhu whispered, "Isn't there still you?" He hurriedly said, "Brother Seven, today you are sleeping in the car, I will catch the car."

Zhang Qingfu was already accustomed to the dependence of this younger brother, but

Zhang Qingfu felt that these brothers could always protect him, and they did not say anything more: "Okay, don't show it." Keep eating yours, and when the time comes, you'll catch the second half.

Zhang Qingzhu happily continued to eat: "Delicious, let him make it for me tomorrow."

Zhang Qingfu looked at the sky, how could his younger brother ask people for food so naturally!

......

Today as yesterday Zhang Qingzhu came back very early, Liang Han has been burning Kang, and when he saw him coming, he asked him to sit on the Kang. Then I listened to Zhang Qingzhu talk about today's events.

Zhang Qingzhu took a knocked walnut to eat, and then said to Liang Han with a smile: "The forest house in the south of the city where we went first today, I heard that it is a courtyard of three entrances, which is particularly large, and the courtyard door of this rich man's family is also particularly grand." However, we were recruited to go to the back door, and a person who seemed to be in charge looked at the bean sprouts, did not negotiate with us, and gave the money directly after the weighing, which was particularly painful, and said that he would send them a basket in five days. Another piece of good news for you. Then he said with great pleasure: "Aren't we going to deliver food to Lin Fu today?" It was seen by other families on the same street, and three families also ordered bean sprouts with us, saying that they would send them a basket first. The seventh brother agreed, but because your family did not have so many bean sprouts, the seventh brother said to postpone it for a few days, and when there was a dish, he would send it to them. He said proudly of his prescient thinking: "Look, I'll just tell you to get some more bean sprout tanks."

Liang Han smiled and agreed with him: "Well, you're right. My uncle will order a bean sprout tank today, and it will be made up in two days. However, those three families have to postpone some days to deliver, and it is always difficult to give this one but not to that family.

"My seventh brother said the same thing, wait until you have enough to count and then send it together, so as not to offend people."

After saying this, Liang Han took out a glove, of course, this is his own doing, the workmanship is very poor, and it is not convenient to wear. Therefore, this thing he did not use to give to Zhang Qingzhu, but just let him look at the reference: "This is the glove, just special thumb, I just make a general appearance, let you see what it looks like."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the gloves and put his hand in to try: "It's really bad enough." But such gloves are really good.

Liang Han continued, "I only use cloth to make this, and then you can clip some cotton in the middle, so that you won't freeze your hands when you go out and wear it."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the gloves and felt very good: "It is more convenient than the sleeve." Okay, I'll go back and make a pair. You say, if I make gloves and sell them, will anyone buy them?

Liang Han asked, "What do you think?"

"...... Definitely not good for sale. This thing looks so simple, skilled people can make it at a glance, who will pay special money to buy ah. It's just a shame. Zhang Qingzhu was a little disappointed.

Liang Han smiled and comforted: "Don't be disappointed, there will definitely be opportunities to earn money." 

"It's as simple as you say." Zhang Qingzhu looked at the gloves in his hand and said with some disgust: "What you did is really bad, the stitches are crooked."

Liang Han admitted his shortcomings very happily: "I am clumsy, and it is very surprising that I can do this." Can't compare to you. Otherwise, if you do too much, give me a look?

Zhang Qingzhu said generously: "For your stupid sake, if I do too much, I will give you a pair." But don't expect too much, there are so many people in my family, there is not much chance of doing more. Liang Han said with deep regret: "Lonely people are just not as worried as someone like you who has a big family."

Zhang Qingzhu deliberately laughed and hurt him: "Hey, you're like this, who cares about you?" "Don't worry about me, poor poor me."

"Poor you? That's fine.

So, three days later, Liang Hanle received a pair of gloves with dense stitches and put them on.