c 1-2

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 1, countdown , four people are sitting at the dining table in   Anshi,

  Huizhou ,   happily eating, and next to it is a four-year-old child who is watching TV while eating on the sofa.   "Xiao Chuan, you're not young anymore, should you get married? Your second aunt told you to introduce someone to you and let you visit this week."   A middle-aged woman glanced at her eldest son and daughter-in-law, and then Said to the other younger son who was sitting beside him eating quietly.   "Mom, forget it... just don't hurt others."   Jiang Xiaochuan replied without raising his head when he heard the words.   My mother was angry when she heard this, "What nonsense are you talking about? Aren't you already cured of your illness?"   "Mom, I've already told you that I'm not sick, so you don't believe me. Forget it, eat it. I'm full..." Jiang Xiaochuan slowly put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand, and said lightly.   "You..." Looking at Jiang Xiaochuan walking towards her room, the mother was furious.   "Mom, it's alright, don't rush him." The eldest brother hurriedly persuaded his mother when he saw his mother getting angry and the impatient daughter-in-law next to her.   Hearing this, the mother choked for a moment, and said no more.   After a hasty meal...then went back to each house.   After returning to the room, Li Mingyue   glanced at her husband, and then slowly said, "Ming Hai, why don't you ask Mom to come out with some money, pay Xiao Chuan a down payment, and let him move out?" Jiang Minghai paused when he heard this. Then he continued to play with the phone in his hand without speaking.   Seeing that her husband next to her was silent, Li Mingyue frowned, "Minghai, it's not an option to go on like this. My relatives and friends all say that my uncle is crazy, and they don't want to associate with me."

  Jiang Minghai was a little displeased when he heard his wife's words, "Mingyue, I've already said that my brother is not crazy. Have you ever seen such a normal crazy?"

  "Normal people would say they won't live long? Normal people would say they There is a door in the brain, and a normal person would say that there is a countdown in his mind?"

  Li Mingyue sneered at him.

  "I...that's all happened when I was a child. How long has it been?" Jiang Minghai, who was originally righteous, was speechless when he heard this. I can only explain, "Aside from this, didn't he do anything out of the ordinary?"

  "Yes, he did nothing out of the ordinary, but don't you feel depressed when neighbors talk about it from time to time?"

  Jiang Minghai "..."