c 79-80

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 79, It didn't take

  long to entrust Qin Xiao.

  Qin Xiao brought out a pot of delicious stewed potatoes with rabbit meat.

  The rice is corn and sweet potato porridge, but a little rice is added to it.

  However, Jiang Xiaochuan picked up his chopsticks, and his face changed after taking the first bite.

  "Unpalatable..."

  This was his first thought.

  There is too much salt. This can't kill people.

  Mr. Qin also had a bitter look on his face. But seeing Qin Xiao's resentful eyes, he put his head down and started eating again.

  He didn't dare to have an opinion.

  have opinions?
  If you have an opinion, do it yourself.

  See old man Qin's expression. Jiang Xiaochuan snickered. Then he said slowly: "Little boy, what you did is too unpalatable. Fortunately, you are not a woman. If you are a woman, how can you find your husband's family in the future."

  Hearing what he said, Qin Xiao glared at him, " Come on This time you cook it yourself."

  Jiang Xiaochuan was embarrassed now, so he just said, the meat was still given by me.

  He awkwardly picked up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth. : "Eh... it's okay... um, it's okay."

  It's just porridge, it's okay... let's treat it as bacon.

  Seeing the other party's expression, Qin Xiao snorted.

  After dinner.

  Thinking that he was going to visit that pond in the afternoon, he prepared to leave.

  Seeing that Jiang Xiaochuan was about to leave, Mr. Qin hesitated for a moment, and said, "Xiaochuan, wait a minute." Jiang Xiaochuan

  stopped when he heard his words, "What's the matter? Father."

  Mr. Qin looked at Qin Xiao and hesitated, and said : "I want to ask you one thing."

  Jiang Xiaochuan was surprised, what can I ask of myself? "Old man, what's the matter?"

  Qin Xiao also looked at him blankly.

  Old man Qin hesitated for a moment, and said, "I'm going to the capital in a few days, and I want Qin Xiao to stay with you for a few days. Do you think it's okay?" Qin Xiao immediately became anxious when he heard what old man Qin said

  . "Grandpa... No. I'm going too... Didn't you say you took me there?"

  Old man Qin said, "You think you can go? Don't you know what your father is?"