c 141-145

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 141. Zhou Xiaomi (asking for a recommendation ticket on Monday)

  entered the space.

  Looking at the baby girl in front of her. It is estimated that it is only five or six months old.

  Skinny, only skin and bones left, and a pair of eyeballs are a little protruding because of being too thin.

  In a word... ugly.

  She was looking at Jiang Xiaochuan curiously with her big eyes. No crying either.

  I didn't realize that I had walked outside the gate of hell.

  Moreover, the swaddling clothes that wrapped her were relatively thin, and her face was already a little blue at this time.

  Seeing this, he looked around the space, trying to find something she could eat.

  I don't have milk powder here, so what to feed.

  After searching everything, his eyes fixed on the rice.

  rice oil.

  No milk, only rice oil now.

  When I was a child in the countryside, I didn't have enough milk at home, and I couldn't afford milk powder, so I used rice oil or batter to feed.

  Feed her a few drops of space spring water.

  Put her aside and start preparing rice soup.

  The four little ones circled around. I wanted to lick it from time to time, but was scolded by him.

  Just kidding, let you lick it at such a small size, it's okay, it won't be ruined by licking.

  Instead of using bought rice, rice grown in space is used.

  After more than 20 days, I have already harvested 2 stubbles of the rice I planted. It may be because the grain is not good. Although there is a bonus of space, the yield per mu is only 500 catties. But for the second time, the yield per mu was already 1,000 jin.

  And it tastes pretty good.

  I took a little and put it in the iron pot, and started to boil it with the space spring water.

  Cook until the rice juice is thick and some rice oil is scooped out from the top.

  When it got colder, I started feeding the little girl.