c 246-250

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 246, food is in a hurry,

  looking at the little guy who is already sleeping soundly on the bed.

  Carefully withdrew the tightly held arm.

  When I came back at night, the little guy cried and forgot about the clothes.

  Take out the little floral dress and head flower and put it aside, you can wear it tomorrow.

  ... The

  next day
  "get up..."

  "Woo...brother, let me sleep for a while!"

  "Don't let me beat you. Haven't you run for more than half a month?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at the boy who was still lying on the bed. Zhou Xiaohe shouted

  , "Brother, don't you even need to sleep?"

  Zhou Xiaohe heard his brother's words, so he had no choice but to get up. muttering.

  After washing up casually, I followed him out for a run.

  When he ran to the park, let Xiaohe punch himself there.

  Then I looked at this group of people who were selling things in the black market. They sold everything, but they didn't see any food. I don't know if I came too late, or if it wasn't sold at all.

  He thought of Zhao Qinian and Lao He's words, and thought to himself that he might really be targeted.

  Gotta find some time to try it out.

  When the two ran back, they saw Zhou Xiaomi wearing that little floral dress circling around.

  "Xiaomi, do the clothes look good?"

  Zhou Xiaomi ran up to him happily, "It looks good." After changing into a

  floral skirt, it was different immediately. In later generations, this ordinary clothes can no longer be ordinary. In this period It's already high-end.

  Yang Yuemei was serving porridge from the kitchen. I happened to meet the two people who had just entered the door.

  "Did you buy this dress in Kyoto? It's so pretty."

  Zhou Xiaochuan nodded upon hearing this, "Yes, I didn't have so many cloth tickets, so I bought this small one." He

  completely ignored the resentful eyes of Zhou Xiaohe next to him.