c 211-215

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 211, Underground Secret Room (additional chapter)
  Ps: There is actually a lord: Picking Chrysanthemums Under the Eastern Fence, Leisurely Discovering Nanshan
  One more today, and as much as possible tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

  After running in the morning, I went back to the factory, talked to Guo Tuozi, and left in the afternoon.

  He is not going to ask Hu Laosan to inquire about buying a house this time.

  After leaving the factory, I changed the car and mask, and wandered around the streets.

  Because it was afternoon and it was cold, it was rare to see other figures. Occasionally, I saw a few uncles and aunts passing by in a hurry.

  After wandering around for a long time, he couldn't find a suitable person. When he saw a few half-sized boys, their faces were flushed from the cold, they were chasing each other outside and playing around, so he rode his bicycle over.

  Seeing Zhou Xiaochuan riding towards them, the children stopped one after another.

  "Little friend!"

  One of the teenage children saw and heard Zhou Xiaochuan's address, and said dissatisfiedly: "You are only so old, so you can call us little friend."

  Zhou Xiaochuan was embarrassed when he heard this, and took out a few candy. "I'm asking you something, whoever answers, these candies belong to them."

  Several people looked at the candies in his hand and their eyes lit up, "Hey, tell me! There is nothing I don't know about this piece."

  Even the dissatisfied before The child Zhou Xiaochuan called also followed behind.

  "Who's going to sell a house around here?"

  "I know, Dabao's house next door is going to move, and I heard that their yard is going to be sold."

  One of the younger ones hurriedly said, and then looked at Zhou with anticipation. Ogawa.

  "Hey, I also know that Uncle Liu's family is also moving. I don't know if it will be sold or not." The middle-

  aged man said hurriedly.

  The others were annoyed when they heard the words, but no one mentioned the third one.