c 71-72

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 71,
  Since Qian Bo's Touching Heart is confirmed, it's better to trade as soon as possible.

  He said to Monkey Three: "Okay, then in an hour, go out of the city and go to the right, walk along the main road for a certain distance, and trade there. Is there any problem?"

  Monkey Three calculated the time and felt that it was about the same. He nodded in agreement. "Okay. Then I'll go get ready."

  After deciding, Jiang Xiaochuan rode away.

  Monkey Three stared at Jiang Xiaochuan's back.

  It wasn't until he disappeared from sight that he withdrew his thoughts.

  Then yell into it. "Little soldier, Heizi, come out."

  Hearing the voice, the door was opened immediately, and two men walked out. It was the two people who helped Jiang Xiaochuan weigh things before.

  Xiaobing came up to him and asked: "Brother San, what can I do?"

  Monkey Three ordered: "Xiaobing, you and I go to the small warehouse. Heizi, you go and ask someone to prepare some trucks. It will be useful at any time. Then you Drive a car to the small warehouse."

  The man named Xiaobing nodded. Pushing Hou San's bicycle before, waiting for him to get on the bike.

  Heizi said excitedly: "Brother San, I need so many trucks to drive a truck at such a late hour. Is there a big deal?"

  Hou San stared at him and said, "Don't ask if you shouldn't. Don't make any mistakes this time. Hurry up."

  Heizi patted his head and smiled awkwardly: "Okay, then I'll go."

  Then he ran out.

  Monkey Three got on Xiaobing's bicycle and headed for the small warehouse.

  Here Jiang Xiaochuan has reached the gate of the provincial capital.

  Then he rode his bicycle to the main road on the right.

  Observe the terrain suitable for putting things while walking. There is an idea that even the lights are saved, it just feels awkward.

  Surrounded by woods or wasteland.

  Then a clearing appeared in front of him.

  I stopped the car and took a look. The place is quite big. Not too far from the main road.