c 156-160

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 156,

  It's been a few days since the grain collection. No one came to look for him.

  But that's fine, don't worry anymore.

  this afternoon.

  Zhou Xiaochuan and Zhou Xiaomi are picking vegetables in their private plot.

  Ten days have passed, and the green vegetables in the field are ready to eat, and they are still at their tenderest.

  And the small green vegetables have to be thinned, otherwise they won't grow big.

  "Dongzihong, the sun is rising...Zizi..."

  "Zizi"

  Suddenly, an intermittent sound mixed with sizzle came from the village, from the village.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at the person in front of him and laughed when he heard the voice. The trumpets in this village appeared quite early.

  However, after 1964, many large production teams will be equipped with speakers. The commune of Jiangtai Village took advantage of the route.

  At this time, when they heard the sound, the people in the village came out one after another.

  Seeing that the horn on the wooden telephone pole could actually speak, everyone looked curiously.

  Because I've only heard of it, I haven't seen it yet. Completely ignoring the harsh sound coming from the speakers.

  Zhou Xiaochuan rubbed his ears.

  "This thing is so harsh, if I didn't know this song, I probably wouldn't be able to hear it clearly." Ignore

  him, I have to cook for a while.

  While thinking, she saw Zhou Xiaomi learning how to pick vegetables from him, but she just grabbed a handful and pulled them directly.

  Seeing this, he yelled at Zhou Xiaomi:
  "Don't pull it, you'll eat ass if you pull it all out."

  Hearing Zhou Xiaochuan's words, she smiled and maybe understood, so she stopped pulling the vegetables.

  But she wobbled to the bean seedlings again, ready to pick the young bean seedlings.

  "Damn, it's too skinny. Do you want to eat bean sprouts? I'll make them for you in a few days."

  After speaking, he ran to hug Zhou Xiaomi, hit her buttocks a few times, and then fucked her Some are enough to eat and go back.