c 15-16

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 15, Jiang Xiaochuan, the secretary of the village party committee,

  pulls Jiang Xiaohe who turns his head three times.

  Soon he arrived at his place of residence.

  Putting the things on the bed, Jiang Xiaochuan looked at the depressed Jiang Xiaohe, and

  comforted him, "Xiaohe, don't worry, mom will not leave us in the future. We are all in the same village. If you miss mom, let mom come over for dinner. Brother will make delicious food for mom. You don't have to be angry there anymore."

  Jiang Xiaohe actually understood it in his heart, but it was a little hard to accept for a while.

  He said in a low mood. "Yeah, I got it, bro."

  Seeing Jiang Xiaohe's expression, Jiang Xiaochuan didn't try to persuade him any more. For an eight-year-old child, it's not easy to get used to it.

  Estimated the time, it was almost three o'clock. It was still early before dark. Find a reason to go out later. Gotta get the rabbit out.

  Go to Jiang Zhishu's house to eat and drink, not empty-handed. It's not because he is the secretary of the village party committee that he can't go empty-handed, because the food shortage in this era is severe.

  Every household, how many people there are in the family, and how much to eat, all have a fixed number. What you eat is someone else's share, so people nowadays are generally reluctant to eat at other people's homes, because they are afraid of causing trouble to others, and also afraid of annoying people.

  Suddenly, Jiang Xiaochuan's face froze, thinking to himself, it's over. You don't have to go out for now.

  It is probably the braised pork that I ate at noon today, and I have diarrhea.

  After all, the two of them have nothing to eat when their stomachs are empty, and if they suddenly eat too much greasy food, they will have diarrhea.

  He hurriedly ran towards the toilet, and when he came, he had already noticed that the toilet was on the outside wall.

  Just went into the toilet and poured out quickly. Very comfortable.

  After solving the problem, I just got up, and the pants have not been fastened yet. There were fierce footsteps outside, accompanied by shouts, "Brother, brother, help me. Come out, I can't help it."