c 216-220

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 216, visiting

  for dinner, there is no entertainment, unlike playing cards and mahjong in the future.

  There are no elders in the city, only Zhao Qinian and old man Qin.

  Children were always visiting at night, so Yang Yuemei didn't follow.

  You don't need to bring anything with you when visiting on New Year's Eve, so Zhou Xiaochuan took a few people to Zhao Qinian's house empty-handed.

  When I walked to the door, I saw several seven or eight-year-old children, holding lanterns made of cardboard boxes, picking among the piles of firecrackers.

  Zhou Xiaochuan subconsciously slowed down his pace. I used to play this scene a lot when I was young.

  I saw one of the children pick out an unburned firecracker among the debris.

  Immediately raised his hands happily.

  "I found another one."

  After speaking, he put this firecracker into his pocket, and there were already several in his pocket.

  Seeing this, the others looked at him enviously, then continued to rummage through the debris with their heads down.

  The firecrackers are not long in the first place, and after searching for a few people, it is over.

  When they came to the open space next to them, several people took out the firecrackers they had collected and compared them to see who had more.

  Many people look proud, while few people look discouraged.

  Then several people began to tear the paper outside the firecrackers and poured the gunpowder inside together.

  Wait for a few people to tear up all the firecrackers in their hands. The one who collects the most firecrackers is responsible for lighting the fire.

  This is an honor for a child.

  A white light flashed, accompanied by a puff of white smoke, and the few people ended the competition for this period.

  "Go, go to another place."

  Several people left together and continued to search for the next place.