c 5-6

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 5, Selling Mussels, Buying Pots The

  next
  morning
  , Jiang Xiaochuan was woken up by the sound of ping-pong-pong-pong outside the house.

  In this day and age, people's work and rest habit is to go to bed early and get up early, so they have to get up very early to make breakfast. Needless to say, it must be my mother and Grandma Jiang who cook.

  Sure enough, when he walked into the kitchen, he saw his mother was burning firewood at the bottom of the pot, and Grandma Jiang was packing food by the stove.

  Corn noodles and sweet potatoes again.

  It is good to have whole grains at this time, and I guess we will have to eat wild vegetable dumplings at this time next year. That's unpalatable, inexplicable wild vegetables, corn flour, and vegetable dumplings made of sorghum flour. The taste is almost the same as that of pig food.

  Don't even think about refined grains such as rice and white noodles, which are similar to pork and can't be eaten a few times a year.

  Yang Yuemei, who was making a fire, looked at Jiang Xiaochuan at the door, and hurriedly asked, "Why are you up now, why don't you sleep for a while?"

  When the old lady who was cooking heard this, she curled her lips and said, "The chickens are crowing, it's still early , look, the children from other families are already up and cooking at this point."

  Hearing this, her mother, Yang Yuemei, bowed her head and continued to burn the stove.

  Indeed, these days, especially half-aged girls will wake up in the morning to help the family with housework.

  My two brothers have never been called up to cook. As for the reason! Just because they are afraid that they will steal it.

  Seeing Grandma Jiang's displeasure, he hurriedly said, "Grandma, I'm going to dig some mussels later. There are many people during the day, so I'm afraid it's not good to be seen."

  Hearing that he was digging mussels, Grandma Jiang's His complexion improved, and he ordered, "Okay, don't forget to kill pigweed. I'll save some food for you."

  "Yes, I got it, grandma. Then I'll go first." After finishing speaking, seeing the other party nodded , he turned and went back to the house.

  I have to go to the market to change pots and seasonings. In this way, I can secretly cook food in the space.