c 65-66

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 65, Coming to the provincial capital again. (Please recommend) It's
  time to eat at noon.

  He walked towards the big cafeteria, still looking like he was going to do something.

  Otherwise, if you don't eat or drink, how about you cultivate immortality?
  When we came to the canteen, half of the staff was reduced, and the missing people should have gone to the county town to help pull iron ore.

  At noon, I ate vegetable porridge, a porridge made of corn and sweet potatoes with a little cabbage added. Just no oily water.

  Jiang Xiaochuan ate a bowl of gruel indifferently.

  There are only a few days left for the autumn harvest, and it is not a big problem to last until the autumn harvest.

  The scene in the courtyard is the epitome of this era.

  You can go to the city to get rid of a batch of your own food, so that you can exchange it for some jade. It's just that he's thinking about safety.

  Moreover, he had to find a way to get the Penisini that he promised Jiang Xiaomei before, to see if he could get it.

  In the evening, I told Jiang Xiaohe that I was going to the provincial capital tomorrow.

  Tell him to do his homework when he comes back tomorrow.

  Jiang Xiaohe gave him a strange look.

  Jiang Xiaochuan tapped his head lightly, and said angrily: "Stinky boy, what kind of eyes are you looking at?"

  Jiang Xiaohe touched his head, and said resentfully: "Brother, you don't care about me, tomorrow is Sunday. Don't go to class."

  Hearing his words, Jiang Xiaochuan choked. I don't go to school, so I don't care what day of the week it is.

  Then he glared at him and said, "Then you finish your homework at home and just play with you."

  Jiang Xiaohe held his mouth and said aggrievedly: "Brother, take me if you go to the provincial capital. I will be very obedient I haven't been to the provincial capital yet."

  Jiang Xiaochuan frowned when he heard his words. He didn't go to the provincial capital this time to play. It's not convenient to take him with you.