c 176-180

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 176, Registration.

  Back from the black market.

  Wearing a mask, I bought some wine in batches at several nearby supply and marketing cooperatives, but I didn't finish buying. It's not good to buy too much at one time, and come back later.

  go home.

  Seeing that San Xiao didn't follow, Zhou Xiaohe asked sadly, "Brother... did you really send the dog away?"

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan patted his head.

  "Yeah... Our family can't afford it anymore. We can't afford to send them away. I'll bring them here to show you when I miss them in the future."

  Yang Yuemei also had a look of pity when she heard this.

  Back in the house, he counted his apparent money.

  The 2,000 yuan given by the Zhou brothers, plus the 280 yuan received this year.

  500 for building a house and 500 for my sister.

  Bicycle 220.

  The watch itself has never been taken out. secretly hiding. It costs about 100 yuan to buy cloth and other things.

  I bought pigs and sold them later. Although I lost a little, I didn't lose much.

  That is to say, only about 900 yuan can be taken out. This is definitely not enough to buy a house.

  Wait a little longer.

  For lunch, there were still some vegetables bought by Yang Yuemei.

  Now there are a few chickens playing cover. They have been eating eggs for the past few days, but they are all steamed eggs, so that there is no smell.

  After eating at noon, I saw Uncle Li and his son next door coming back. Accompanied by Feng Kai with a cold face.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked a little strange at this scene.

  Isn't this an eleventh gift? It should be the busiest time.

  But thinking about the lack of food now, how can there be food to make wine. It is estimated that the family will have a hard time for the rest of the time.

  There was nothing to do after eating, so he took the two little guys out.

  Yang Yuemei looked at the chickens and ducks at home, so she didn't follow.