c 106-110

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 106, The turmoil of quotas
  Riding a bicycle, Jiang Xiaochuan found that riding a bicycle doesn't seem to be so strenuous now?
  Although I still have to kick my feet hard, it is indeed a little easier than before.

  He was wondering if his nutrition had kept up. Has grown tall.

  When we got back to the village, it was almost dark. Dinner is also over.

  But at this time, he saw someone he didn't want to see at the door of his house.

  Jiang Dahai

  and Jiang Xiaochuan understood the other party's intentions. It is estimated that it is for the job quota.

  When Jiang Dahai saw Jiang Xiaochuan and the others coming back, he went up to welcome them.

  When Jiang Xiaochuan's car was parked, he smiled and said, "Xiaochuan, you are back."

  Jiang Xiaochuan hummed lightly, and did not speak again.

  Jiang Xiaohe and Qin Xiao opened the courtyard door and entered. Just leave it to your brother for such a big matter.

  Seeing Jiang Xiaochuan's attitude. Jiang Dahai was angry for a while, but he thought about the job quota in the other party's hand.

  He still endured it. He smiled and said, "Xiaochuan, I heard that you got a job offer."

  Hearing what the other party said, Jiang Xiaochuan chuckled and said, "Yes, what's the matter?"

  "It's nothing. I just asked. Seeing this, Jiang

  Xiaochuan let out a sigh, then turned around and prepared to enter the yard.

  Seeing that he was about to go in, Jiang Dahai immediately stopped him and said, "Xiaochuan, you see, you are still young and can't go to work. It's a waste to leave the quota. Why don't you give it to Weiguo." Hearing his words, Jiang Xiaochuan

  sneered a bit. "Hehe, give it to him? Why?"

  Hearing what he said, Jiang Dahai said confidently, "What's wrong with giving it to your brother? You can't go to work anyway. Besides, the family is doing well. Your mother is not living the same way." okay?"

  Hearing his words, Jiang Xiaochuan sneered and said: "Even if I give it to my mother, why should I give it to him Jiang Weiguo? Besides, Jiang Dahai, if you can't support my mother as a man, let my mother follow him." Let's go."