c 206-210

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 206, enter the game.

  the next morning.

  Give Zhou Xiaomi to Grandma Zhao and rush to the school.

  When I came to the class, I got everyone's attention. You must know that this is a genius who can still get full marks in the exam with a baby at home.

  I don't know if he can continue his myth this time.

  In the last position, I found a seat at random and sat down. She smiled at Chu Yanyan who was beside her.

  Looking at Zhou Xiaochuan who came in, Chu Yanyan's eyes glowed with brilliance. He said in a low voice, "Long time no see."

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Yes, now I'm going to the factory to learn machine repair. I don't have time to come to school."

  Chu Yanyan was surprised when she heard the words: "You still go to learn Machine repair? Are you not tired? Are you in the provincial auto repair shop?"

  "It's okay, I won't starve to death after learning some skills. I'm in the textile factory, not in the auto repair shop."

  Chu Yanyan gave a soft sigh, and stopped asking further questions , because the test papers have been issued.

  In the two exams in the morning and afternoon, Zhou Xiaochuan also walked out of the classroom with a score of 100 in both exams.

  Every time a test paper is handed in, a group of students know that his test paper has been graded. They all gathered around to see his achievements.

  Teacher Li looked at the crowd and said with a serious face: "Look at your own grades. Others can get full marks in the exam with their children at home. Can you study hard? Studying is not for others, but for your own future.

  " The field is full of marks, which makes these students who are studying in the school feel like they have nothing to love.

  After the exam, Zhou Xiaochuan was about to leave school.

  When he came to the school gate, he saw six or seven people standing outside the school.

  One of them was Luo Peng.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at the other party and smiled slightly. He thought that the other party had given up after waiting for so long, but now he finally came here.