c 47-48

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 47, was arrested (recommended)
  Jiang Xiaochuan saw this, and did not continue to leave.

  Several people approached one after another, led by a young man in gray denim. Followed by four young people who are also not very old.

  He walks in a ruffian manner.

  Seeing this, Jiang Xiaochuan frowned. He looked like a bum in the village.

  The young man who took the lead looked at Jiang Xiaochuan and frowned. This little kid is not afraid at all.

  Hmph... to my Lai Zi. Take care of you adults and children.

  "Little guy, what are you doing here?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan chuckled when he heard the words, "Oh...no reason...come here and wander around. What's the matter? Can't you come here?"

  Looking at Jiang Xiaochuan's calm face, Lai Zi I felt uncomfortable for a while. "Huh... wandering around? I think you are stealing something."

  Jiang Xiaochuan spread his hands and said, "What is there to steal in this forest. To steal trees, I still need to go to your village to steal? Besides, look at my hand There is nothing, how do you steal it?"

  Of course Lai Zi knew that the other party didn't steal anything, but he didn't care. It was hard to catch one. How can I let him run away.

  He sneered and said, "You said you didn't steal it. We just saw that you were digging with a shovel. You must have been digging saplings secretly."

  He pointed to the dug place in front of him.

  "That's right... I saw it all."

  "Yeah, we all saw it."

  ...

  Several people behind him also echoed.

  Jiang Xiaochuan smiled: "Where is it? Take me to see it?"

  "Huh... just watch... let's go..."

  After speaking, he pushed Jiang Xiaochuan and walked forward.

  When a few people came to the place, they were a little stunned.

  There are only a few big holes here, and the shovels and saplings are gone.