c 81-82

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 81, Hu Laosan leaves (recommended tickets, all kinds of free tickets)
  ps: It's a new week, please recommend tickets, free monthly tickets. Don't ask for a reward, that thing costs money.

  ........................... The

  next day
  , I thought that the time agreed with Hu Laosan was almost over.

  He decided to visit the commune.

  When he came to the commune and asked Jiang Xiaohe to walk to the school by himself, he rode his bicycle in the direction of Hu Laosan.

  When Mr. Hu saw Jiang Xiaochuan coming on his bike, he smiled and stood up. Said: "Brother Jiang, you are here. I was still thinking about how to find you."

  After Jiang Xiaochuan parked the car, he said to him: "Brother Hu, why are you looking for me in such a hurry? Is something ready?"

  Hu Laosan nodded.

  "Yes. I'm still thinking, if you don't come today, I'll find a place to put it away first."

  "That's just right, coincidence. Things."

  Hu Laosan opened the sack on the cart.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked it over. It's okay, almost as expected.

  Then he turned his head to Hu Laosan and said, "Thank you, Brother Hu. The item is very good." I

  tried the weight with my hand, and it was really not light. Then he repeated his tricks and said, "Brother Hu, lend me your scooter. I'll send the things to my relative's house and come back."

  But unexpectedly, the youngest Hu said: "Okay, I will It just so happens that I'm fine, I'll go with you."

  Jiang Xiaochuan froze for a moment, but he reacted quickly. Then he said: "Don't you still want to look at things?" Mr.

  Hu smiled and asked: "What are you looking at? Don't I have nothing here?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at the empty ground, thinking that It's because the other party came late, and the things haven't been put on the table yet.

  Then he asked strangely: "What's the matter? Don't you set up a stall today?"

  Hu Laosan smiled and said: "There will be no more in the future."

  Hearing his words, Jiang Xiaochuan felt strange. "What's the matter. Did something happen?"

  Hu Laosan shook his head: "It's nothing. I'm going to the provincial capital."

  Hearing what he said, Jiang Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Brother Hu, are you in the provincial capital?" Have you found a job?"

  Hu Laosan smiled wryly upon hearing this. He said: "How can someone like me with a questionable status go to work in the city?"