c 96-100

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 96, Giving Clothes.

  On this day,

  Jiang Dingzhong was organizing people to dig the ground.

  As for Jiang Xiaochuan, he was taking Jiang Xiaohe to his sister's house, while Qin Xiao stayed at home alone.

  When Jiang Xiaochuan and the others came to Litai Village, Jiang Xiaomei was accompanying Li Guangzhi back from digging a well.

  Seeing Jiang Xiaochuan and Jiang Xiaochuan, Jiang Xiaomei immediately left Li Guangzhi and ran towards them.

  "Xiaochuan, you are here."

  Jiang Xiaohe had already run into Jiang Xiaomei's arms.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at Li Guangzhi who was carrying water.

  Being able to carry water means a lot better. I just don't know what's wrong.

  Li Guangzhi slowly came to the door carrying water and put down the bucket.

  Wiping the sweat off his forehead, he smiled and said to Jiang Xiaochuan: "You guys are here, go in and sit down." The

  three of them followed into the yard.

  Father Li and the boss of the Li family are not at home, so they should go to work. There were only Mrs. Li and the eldest daughter-in-law with their children in the room.

  Jiang Xiaochuan glanced at the eldest daughter-in-law of the Li family, why didn't this person go to work.

  When Mrs. Li saw Jiang Xiaochuan and the two coming, she immediately stepped forward to say hello happily.

  To know that my youngest son is still paid for medical treatment by others, this is the only way to get better.

  This is a great grace.

  No matter how enthusiastic Mrs. Li is, Jiang Xiaochuan and the two are not adults after all, so there is nothing to say.

  After a few words of politeness, Jiang Xiaomei led Jiang Xiaochuan into her room.

  After entering the room, Jiang Xiaochuan said to Li Guangzhi, "Brother-in-law, how is your illness?"

  Li Guangzhi also looked at Jiang Xiaochuan gratefully, and said, "Well, the doctor said there is no disease, but after all, he has been ill for too long. .So I have to take medicine for a while."